Wildflower by Minto Communities in Airdrie
About the project
Introducing Wildflower by Minto Communities, a blooming new community on Airdrie’s Upper West Side at 8 St SW & 1 Ave NW. Wildflower features an array of farm-inspired single-family homes as well as multi-family homes for every lifestyle. Located in the centre of the Community Hub, the Wildflower Homeowners Association will offer exclusive access to an 8000 sq.ft. amenity centre and Airdrie’s first outdoor water feature, complete with a 25m lap pool, hot tub, and zero-entry leisure pool.
This is a large scale community complete with 28 acres of nature parks, trails, naturalized pond, scenic views and exclusive access to an 8000 sq.ft. amenity centre and the area’s first outdoor water feature, complete with a 25m lap pool, hot tub, and zero-entry leisure pool.
You do not want to miss this opportunity. Think of the 905 Region just 10 years ago!
REASONS TO BUY*
- The City of Airdrie, with a population of 70,594, is located 10 minutes north of Calgary, offering a wide range of accommodations, dining establishments, attractions and experiences with both a small town feel and big city amenities
- Located only a quick 15 minute drive from the Calgary International Airport!
- Travelling throughout the city could not get any easier being located just off of Hwy 2, seamlessly connecting commuters to Hwy 8 to the south and Trans Canada Hwy in the north!
- Only a short drive from Mount Royal University, which is home to over 14,000 students and over 1,500 employees!
- Surrounded with a number of breathtaking outdoor amenities including: Glenmore Park, Shaganappi Point Golf Course, River Park, Lakeview Golf Course and so many others can easily be found just minutes away!
- Alberta is growing! Projections have Alberta’s population growing by over 40% from now and until 2046. There will be more concentration among urban areas, especially in the Calgary-Edmonton corridor
- Calgary was named the world’s 5th most liveable city beating out Toronto and Vancouver! Rich in arts, culture, entertainment as well as extensive urban walking and bike paths, Calgary was praised for its planning, incorporation of parks and green space and overall ability to promote health, social connections and well being
- The economy is growing! A surge in Technology Companies have been making Calgary home due to low cost office space, no provincial sales taxes & the lowest corporate tax rates in Canada. Combine this with the number of technology graduates from the province and the number of Unicorns (companies valued over $1 Billion) – make Calgary a prime destination for tech companies to call home
- Wildflower is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Minto Communities, who has been building homes since 1955 in Canada and United States of America. With over 90,000+ homes built to date you have a builder you know and can trust. Minto offers homes in Master-Planned Communities and Condominiums for individuals, couples & families at every stage of their life.
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Features & Finishes: Contemporary brick base, Quartz Countertops Throughout, Designer Kitchen Cabinetry with Soft-Close Doors, Full Height Tile Kitchen Backsplash, Stainless Steel Appliances, Convenient In-Suite Stacked Washer and Dryer, Luxury Vinyl Tile and Plank Flooring, and more
Amenities: Exclusive HOA with Airdrie’s First Outdoor Pool, Community Hub, 5km of Recreational Pathways, Naturalized Pond, Harvest Park and more
Option 1 (with Deposit Bond): $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 60 Days
Option 2: $5,000 on Signing // 5% in 60 Days // Balance to 10% in 120 Days
- Property ID 8043
- Price Start From $700,000
- Property Type Detached Homes, Townhomes
- Property status TBD
- Label Selling Now
- Number of Homes TBA
- Home Types TBA
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Calgary
- Postal code / ZIP: T4B 3V7
About the Builder
Minto is an award-winning real estate builder and developer based in Ottawa. They have been creating thoughtfully crafted homes around Canada for over 65 years ensuring the best quality of lifelong homes. They became known for their vibrant low-rise master-planned communities, but have since moved to building condos as well. These developers strive for greatness in everything they build and contin ...