The Highmark by Highmark homes in Pickering
About the project
Highmark Condos will be a charming new condo community at 1640 Kingston Rd in Pickering, and will provide easy access to all the retail, leisure and transportation amenities that the city now has on offer.
Highmark Condos: Development Info
Highmark is planned to include 346 residential units, which will be a mixture of 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom suites. Further information will be added as soon as it becomes available.
Pickering is in the midst of transforming into a walkable, transit-oriented city. This will in turn give residents easy access to all of the amenities available in the city’s burgeoning core:
- Pickering Town Centre is home to a wide-reaching array of shops & restaurants.
- Loblaws, Food Basics, No Frills, Blue Sky and an array of independent grocers are located in close proximity.
- Big-box stores such as Wal-Mart, Canadian Tire, Home Depot, Staples, Lowe’s and PetSmart are all nearby.
- Princess of Wales Park, Beverley Morgan Park and Grand Valley Park are all readily accessible.
- Frenchmen’s Bay, with its myriad recreational & leisure amenities, is a short distance to the south.
Pickering GO station is mere minutes away. The station features Lakeshore East trains every 30 minutes or better seven days a week, and is also served by numerous GO Transit and Durham Region Transit bus routes. Additionally, DRT’s Pulse bus rapid transit route on Kingston Rd stops just steps away from the development site. For drivers, Highway 401 is just minutes to the south.
- Property ID 7087
- Price Starting from $500,000
- Property Type Condos
- Property status All, TBD
- Label Coming Soon
- Number of storeys TBA
- Number of suites 346 suites
- Suite type One bedroom - Three bedrooms + Den Suites
- Suite size TBA
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Pickering
- Postal code / ZIP: L1V 1C3