The Greenwich Condos in Oakville by Branthaven Homes
About the project
Welcome to The Greenwich – the latest addition to Branthaven’s award-winning Upper West Side Condos Community in Oakvillage! Located at the burgeoning intersection of Trafalgar Rd & Dundas St E, residents at The Greenwich will find themselves in perfect proximity from some of the areas most highly desirable amenities such as Highways 403 & 407, Sheridan College, the Oakville GO Station, a fantastic assortment of retailers and so much more all while being minutes from numerous parks and trails that Oakville has to offer!
Pricing Starting From The $600s!
REASONS TO BUY:
- Located in Oakville which was recently listed in “Where to buy Real Estate in Canada 2021” by MoneySense magazine!
- Perfectly situated across the street from all of your shopping needs with retailers like Canadian Tire, Longos, Walmart, LCBO and much more just minutes away
- Travel with ease throughout the GTA having easy and convenient access to Major Highways being just 6 minutes from Highway 403 and 3 minutes from Highway 407
- Quick 6 minute commute to Sheridan College – Trafalgar Campus which is home to more than 9,500 students
- Enjoying the great outdoors comes easy having over 300 km of trails, parks, and forests surrounding the development such as Postridge Park, Oak Park, Nipegon Trail and many more
- 10 Minutes from Oakville GO Station where you will have easy access to both GO Train & GO Bus services
- Only 7 minutes from Oakville Place which is home to over 100 stores & services for you to enjoy
- The Greenwich is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Branthaven Homes, who possesses 50 years of homebuilding experience!
- Property ID 6588
- Price Starting from $600,000
- Property Type Condomium
- Property status TBD
- Label Coming Soon
- Number of storeys TBA
- Number of suites TBA
- Suite type One bedroom- three bedrooms
- Suite size TBA
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Oakville
About the Builder
Branthaven Homes was established 45 years ago as a small family business, and today they’re widely regarded as one of the most prominent real estate builders in Southern Ontario. Their success is based on their design-centric philosophy that’s geared toward the modern home buyer. They know that buyers and investors today are more educated than ever, so they’re committed to providing homes th ...