About the project
While the core downtown of Toronto remains a centre for the city, new “downtown cores” are beginning to build up in the various boroughs of the GTA – new bustling city centres focusing on building up and urbanizing sections of the communities outside Toronto itself. One such example is the heart of Oakville, an ambitious redevelopment is looking to create a denser, more urban city core, and maybe the best example of this is a new development by Distrikt Developments — Distrikt Trailside Condos, an exciting new project that will stand in the heart of Oakville at 407 Dundas Street West. This mixed-use site, designed by Kirkor Architect + Planners will be a towering new landmark in Oakville and will contain a wide variety of suites and amenities for residents, making it a destination in and of itself in the new, urban Oakville.
Distrikt Trailside Condos Highlights:
- minutes from HWY 403/407 & QEW
- close to Oakville GO Station
- Surrounded by some of the best public and private schools in GTA
- Just 10 minutes away from Oakville’s Uptown core and Oakville Place
- Close to Sheridan College
- Surrounded by Green space
- Countless lifestyle amenities within walking distance
- Over 15,000 sq.ft of indoor and outdoor exclusive amenity space
- Close to Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Pre construction Homes in Oakville
- Neighborhood: Bronte
- Postal code / ZIP: L6M 4M2