THE DYLAN CONDOMINIUM | NORTH YORK
About the project
The Dylan Condominiums is the new pre-construction condos in North York that embodies a new level of decadence. This development by Chestnut Hill Developments sits in between Glencairn Avenue and Hillmount Avenue in the vibrant Yorkdale-Glen Park neighbourhood of North York.
The architects have proposed an urban minimalist aesthetic design featuring a stunning mix of black and white accents, with unique blue-tinted glass panels. This new condominium in North York would complement the ideal luxurious lifestyle with contemporary features and finishes.
Each suite will provide a lifestyle hub with state-of-the-art and premium facilities. These Toronto Condos bring an ideal living for all kinds of investors and buyers. The neighbourhood boasts lush green space with a plethora of urban amenities around the Dylan Condominiums.
Presently, the project is in the preconstruction phase. Uplifting the standards of living, these new condominiums feature a high-rise mixed-use tower with ample in house amenities. The project holds sufficient space for serving residential space and retail purposes.
The residential tower will bring a wide range of 218 residential units in a 10 storey building. According to the initial proposal, the size of suites will range from 505 sq ft to 1,305 sq ft. The mix of floor plans will include 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom plus den, 2 bedroom, 2 bedroom plus den, 3 bedrooms, 3 bedroom plus loft and Live-work units.
Reasons to Invest in The Dylan Condominiums
- Aesthetic Investment: Sitting on a massive development site, The Dylan Condominiums is a luxurious investment opportunity at affordable rates. This aesthetic community features the next generation living with ample amenities, services and facilities.
- Educational Institutions: Along with urban amenities, the Yorkdale-Glen Park neighbourhood boasts a family-friendly space with some of the prestigious educational establishments. Glen Park Public School, STS Cosmas, Flemington Public School, and Damian Catholic School are in close vicinity.
- Thoroughfares: Commuting around the city is like a breeze. Motorists of these new condominiums will have direct and quick access to Allen Road. Through Allen Road, motorists can connect to Highway 401. Reaching the Downtown core will be just under 20 minutes.
- Transport: Be it working professionals or families, everyone can travel around numerous GTA regions with quick access to smooth transit facilities. These new condos in North York are steps away from Glencairn subway station. Residents can commute through Eglinton West Station, Yorkdale GO Station and Lawrence West Station. Residents can reach the Union station within a drive of 26 minutes.
- Amenities: Boasting a new level of decadence, The Dylan Condominiums bring a lifestyle hub in the Yorkdale-Glen Park neighbourhood. According to the plan, residents can enjoy a uniformed 24/7 concierge and finest security. The tower amenities will include a lobby lounge, kids corner, fire-pit table, gym, pet spa, entertaining kitchen with dining area, billiards room, study area, guest suite, lounge/bar, outdoor dining with BBQ and meeting area. Besides in-house amenities, the condos are in the middle of everything. Residents would find several restaurants, cafes, bars, parks, shopping centers and much more within walking distance. Some of the nearby public parks include Wenderly Park and Walter Saunder Memorial Park.
Are you planning to relocate to a prime neighbourhood of North York that offers a minimalist lifestyle? Conquer Condo has listed the finest collection of condo assignments in the city. Find your way to Conquer Condo to buy condos in North York!
- Property ID 1709
- Price Starting From $604,900
- Property Type By Occupancy, Luxury, Mid Rise
- Property status All, Move in 2024
- Number of Storeys 10
- Number of Suites 218
- Sq Ft Range 558 - 1174 Sq Ft
- Price Range $604,900 - $996,900
- Occupancy March 2024
- Suites Type 1 Bed, 1 Bed + Den, 2 Bed, 2 Bed + Den
- Deposit Structure $3,000 on Signing, Balance to 5% in 30 days, 3% on August 1, 2021, 3% on February 1, 2022, 3% on August 1,2022, 3% on February 1, 2023, 3% on August 1, 2023, 1% on Occupancy
- Regular Parking $55,000
- EV Parking $65,000
- Locker $7,500
- Maintenance Fees $0.67 Per Sq Ft Includes Internet (Hydro & Water Metered Separately)
- Parking Maintenance Fees $50/Month
- Locker Maintenance Fees $18/Month
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: North York
- Postal code / ZIP: M6B 3J4