PLAZA ON YONGE | NORTH YORK
About the project
Plaza on Yonge Condo is a new condo development currently in pre-construction by Plaza. This project comprises of a total of 408 units across 32 storeys. Coming soon to 5858 Yonge Street in North York, Toronto.
The ground floor of the building is home to thirteen two-story town houses, as well as the residential lobby, gym, and event rooms. On the second level, there are five indoor amenity spaces as well as an outdoor terrace and pool. A new public park with Yonge Street frontage is proposed, and a Privately Owned Public Space (POPS) will provide a new east-west pedestrian link along the south side of the building to popped projects to the west, attracting more pedestrian traffic in North York.
The tower would have 152 one-bedroom units, 216 two-bedroom units, and 40 three-bedroom units, adding hundreds of new residents to the city.
Plaza on Yonge is located on Yonge Street and Drewry Avenue and has many surrounding new homes, properties and towers proposed to be located at:
- 5840 Yonge St
- 5858 Yonge St
- 5888 Yonge St
- 5959 Yonge St
Plaza on Yonge Condo Highlights
- Direct access to Highway 401
- Easy access to Finch Station
- Excellent Transit Score: 83/100
- Walk Score: 75/100
- Near Yonge Street Shopping District
- Close proximity to Yonge-Sheppard Shops, Restaurants, as well as Entertainment
- CentrePoint Mall is strategically located in the heart of this community. Two national department stores, a famous family-style restaurant, and a large grocery store anchor this indoor shopping mall.
- Nearby parks such as Lillian Park, Silverview Park and Finch Parkette
Location: Close to Yonge and Finch St
Plaza on Yonge is found in GTA’s Newtonbrook East, as well as along the east and west branches of the Don River Valley. This creates a beautiful natural backdrop for this community to call home, as well as a plethora of outdoor options for locals. Because of its location Plaza on Yonge is only moments away from North York’s bustling downtown strip north of Yonge St. To the south of this Yonge and Finch Condos, the Finch subway station is a five-minute stroll or a very fast bus ride.
- Property ID 5270
- Price Price on call
- Property Type Condos
- Property status All, Move in 2025
- Label Selling Now
- Number of Storeys 32 Storeys
- Number of Units 407 Units
- Unit Type One bedroom - Three bedrooms
- Unit Size 434-1302 SqFt
- Price Range Starting from $600's
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: North York