Metro Park by DBS Developments in North York
About the project
Introducing Metro Park, a stunning new development coming soon to Eglinton Ave E & Don Mills Rd in North York! Metro Park will provide its future residents an exceptional address surrounded with must-have amenities including quick and convenient access to the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT, the Don Valley Parkway (DVP), Big Box Stores and so much more that this neighbourhood has to offer!
REASONS TO BUY*
- The perfect address for all of your transportation needs! Residents at Metro Park are perfectly placed just steps from a stop along the upcoming the Eglinton Crosstown LRT! The Eglinton Crosstown LRT will feature 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto travelling 19 km faster than a streetcar, a bus, or a downtown subway. In fact, your Crosstown LRT trip will be up to 60% faster than your current travel time!
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being just 4 minutes from the Don Valley Parkway (DVP), seamlessly connecting you to the Gardiner Expressway, Highway 401 and Highway 404 in just minutes
- Conveniently located just 7 minutes from SmartCentres Leaside which features a fantastic assortment of Big Box Stores, dining options, clothing stores and grocery stores such as: Canadian Tire, The Home Depot, LCBO, Sport Chek, Best Buy, Starbucks, Sunset Grill, Winners, Sobeys and more!
- Located just a 12 minute drive from Sunnybrook Health Science Centre which is home to 6,468 full-time employees and 3,041 part-time employees
- Located just a short drive from Davisville which is known for its excellent recreational facilities, outstanding shopping districts, and active nightlife, that includes bars, restaurants and movie theatres
- Just down the street from Yonge & Eglinton which is Toronto’s FASTEST Growing and Second Largest Employment Centre, boasting a 28% increase in jobs in the last five years. Already home to corporations such as Facebook, LinkedIn, RioCan, Canadian Tire HQ, and Amnesty International, among others, has already substantially increased housing demand in the area. The neighbourhood is also home to hundreds of restaurants, retail and entertainment options making it one of the most sought after areas to live in the city
- Surrounded with a number of outdoor and indoor amenities including: Sunnybrook Park, Lower Don Parklands, Sherwood Park, Aga Khan Museum, Ontario Science Centre and many others all conveniently located just minutes away
- Metro Park is being developed by a highly reputable developer, DBS Developments, who possesses over 50 years of building experience!
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Locker – Waitlist, Reduced Parking For Suites 800 Sq Ft and Larger ($80,000 Value)
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Lobby with Concierge, Mail Room & Loading Parcel Lockers, Pet Spa, Party Room & Catering Kitchen, Screening Room, Multi-purpose Studio Fitness Center, Games Lounge, Entertainment Lounge, Coworking Lounge & Meeting Room
Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // Balance to 5% in 30 Days // 2.5% in 120 Days // 2.5% in 240 Days // 5% in 450 Days // 5% on Occupancy
- Property ID 7471
- Price Start From $754,900
- Property Type Condos
- Property status All, Move in 2025
- Label Selling Now
- Number of Storeys 37
- Number Of Units 552
- Suite Type One Bedroom + Flex – Two Bedroom Suites
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: North York
- Postal code / ZIP: M3C 1E6