Waterfront Shores Condos by Cityzen Development in Hamilton
About the project
Waterfront Shores Condos is an upcoming development in Hamilton, ON, that is sure to take the city by storm. Developed by Cityzen Development Group and Tercot Communities, this project is currently in its pre-construction phase, and its occupancy date is yet to be announced. The development promises to have a total of 1,500 residential units spread across an area of 5.24 hectares, with 197 townhomes, 27 studio/bachelors, 760 one-bedrooms, 411 two-bedrooms, 68 three-bedrooms, and 6 live/work spaces. With such a vast array of units, Waterfront Shores Condos is an ideal development for all types of homebuyers, including singles, couples, families, and even those who work from home.
Reasons to buy at Waterfront Shores Condos:
- Stunning waterfront location – The location of Waterfront Shores Condos is right along the Hamilton Harbour and Waterfront Trail, and residents will always get some stunning views from the condos. The region has a well-laid public transportation network, and residents can expect well-laid bus routes and nearby TTC services that will make the commute simple.
- World-renowned architects and designers – The project has four different contractors handling the design and architectural elements of the eight blocks, making each block a mixed bag of modernity and ethnic creation. The building will have the LEED Gold Certificate as well as the WELL Building Certification for the well-being of the future residents.
- A wide range of units – With a total of 1,500 residential units, Waterfront Shores Condos is an ideal development for all types of homebuyers, including singles, couples, families, and even those who work from home.
- Luxurious amenities – The development will have plenty of basic and luxurious amenities that will change the lifestyle of many residents. With 3,000 square metres of commercial and institutional space and over 1,400 parking spots, residents will never have to worry about finding a parking spot or running errands.
- Proximity to attractions – The region has plenty of daily necessities available within walking distance, and residents will never be too far from the attractions of the city. Some of the nearby attractions include Food Basics, HMSC Haida National Historic Site, Jackie Washington Rotary Park, Bayfront Park, and Eastwood Park.
In conclusion, Waterfront Shores Condos is an ideal development for anyone looking for a luxurious waterfront lifestyle in Hamilton, ON. With a wide range of units, world-renowned architects and designers, luxurious amenities, and proximity to attractions, Waterfront Shores Condos is an investment that is sure to pay off in the long run.
Deposit Structure: 10% Deposit, 15% Deposit
- Property ID 11429
- Price Price on call
- Property Type Condos, Townhomes
- Property status All, TBD
- Label Coming Soon
- Number of storeys TBA
- Number of Units 1500
Walk Scores Car-Dependent View more
Bike Score Very Bikeable View more
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Hamilton
- Neighborhood: North End East
- Postal code / ZIP: L8L 4L9
About the Builder
Cityzen Development Group is a real estate developer that focuses on creative and iconic towers across the Greater Toronto Area. Their projects have shaped the identity of the GTA’s skyline and their success can be attributed to their access to the complete spectrum of real estate sectors. They’ve partnered with some of the world’s most prominent architects such as Yansong M ...
HARBOURLIFE BY LIFEWISE | HAMILTON
The unique seven-story retirement condominium is designed as a location landmark that enhances the neighbourhood with its welcoming, modern yet classic exterior/interior architectural design style. Featuring market-leading facility attributes that offer a safe, comfortable and neighbourhood accessible advantage to our residents’ lifestyle. Hamilton’s post-steel-town boom is on the horizon with an ambitious billion-dollar waterfront transformation […]
MOUNTAINVIEW HEIGHTS | HAMILTON
Mountainview Heights is located at the heart of Waterdown Hamilton, located at Waterdown Rd & Dundas St E., Hamilton. A remarkable collection of towns, semis and single-detached homes. The residents will have access to 403 and 407 Highways and the Aldershot GO Station to connect GTA. Click on a star to rate it! Submit Rating […]
Radio arts Condos by Canlight Developments in Hamilton
Welcome to Radio Arts, an exciting new 14-storey condominium coming soon to Downtown Hamilton! Located at King St W & Caroline St, Radio Arts places future residents in the heart of a thriving city surrounded with a fantastic assortment of restaurants, cafes, services and shops. Residents will also find themselves just moments from the upcoming Hamilton LRT, the Hamilton Centre GO Station, […]
Corktown by Slate Asset Management in Hamilton
This former working class neighbourhood where Irish immigrants settled more than a century ago, is one of the last in the city to be transformed into a community on the move. With a prestigious location at the foot of the escarpment, it’s taken a while to draw newcomers, but now it’s as in-demand as any […]
Move in 2023
Beasley Park Lofts by Stinson Properties in Hamilton
A unique and exciting investment opportunity nestled in Downtown Hamilton! Introducing Beasley Park Lofts, an exciting new condominium coming soon to Cannon St E & James St N in Hamilton’s Beasley Park community steps from Hamilton’s vibrant downtown core. Here at Beasley Lofts, future residents will find themselves minutes from the Hamilton Centre GO Station, Highway […]
Move in 2027
The Design District by Emblem Developments in Hamilton
Introducing The Design District, Hamilton’s newest condominium community coming soon to the downtown core located at Wilson St & James St N! Featuring three towers each set to stand 30-storeys tall, The Design District is a reflection of the exciting changes the city of Hamilton is witnessing where over $4.4 billion dollars is projected for city development including the new LRT, downtown entertainment […]
Move in 2026
75 James Condos by Fengate in Hamilton
The 75 James Condos by Fengate, Liuna, and Hi Rise Group is a multi-tiered tower pre construction condo development, coming to downtown Hamilton. Totalling approximately 616 residential units ranging from studios to 3 bedroom suites with outdoor & indoor amenities, as well. Currently under pre construction near James St S & Main St E. Located […]
Connolly Condos by LCH Developments in Hamilton
Connolly Condos is a new preconstruction condo development by LCH Developments in Hamilton.Coming soon to Downtown Hamilton located at James St S & Main St, Connolly Condos will be a stunning addition to the historic James Street Baptist Church, capturing the essence of this heritage landmark its contemporary architecture. A desirable location in the heart of Hamilton […]