Radio arts Condos by Canlight Developments in Hamilton
About the project
Welcome to Radio Arts, an exciting new 14-storey condominium coming soon to Downtown Hamilton! Located at King St W & Caroline St, Radio Arts places future residents in the heart of a thriving city surrounded with a fantastic assortment of restaurants, cafes, services and shops. Residents will also find themselves just moments from the upcoming Hamilton LRT, the Hamilton Centre GO Station, Highway 403, Mohawk College, McMaster University and so much more that this booming city has to offer!
REASONS TO BUY:
- Hamilton is growing! Over $4.4 Billion is projected for city development including the new LRT from Eastgate Square to McMaster University, a new downtown entertainment hub, waterfront redevelopment, digital infrastructure, and more
- The city’s population is expected to grow by 236,000 new residents and 122,000 new jobs by 2051!
- Located in Downtown Hamilton at King St W & Caroline St, residents at Radio Arts will be surrounded with a fantastic collection of shops, restaurants, cafes, services and more all conveniently located within walking distance
- Hamilton’s landscape is rapidly changing with a $140 Million waterfront redevelopment that will transform West Harbour into a vibrant, pedestrian-friendly community along with a new $500 Million Entertainment hub located just a 4 minute walk away!
- Located steps from a stop along the upcoming Hamilton LRT! Residents at Radio Arts will have quick and easy access to the highly anticipated Hamilton LRT which will feature 17 stops on 14 kilometres of safe, rapid, and reliable light rail, from McMaster University through downtown Hamilton to Eastgate!
- Conveniently located just a quick 4 minute drive (or 12 minute walk) from the Hamilton Centre GO Station which features both GO Bus & GO Train Transit
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being just 5 minutes from Highway 403, seamlessly connecting you to Highway 407 & the QEW in just minutes
- Located just 8 minutes from Mohawk College, which is home to 30,000 students, and 8 minutes from McMaster University which is ranked 4th in Canada and 69th in the world and is one of only four Canadian universities consistently ranked in the world’s top 100! McMaster University is home to over 30,000 students, representing 120 countries
- Enjoying the great outdoors can be accomplished easily in Hamilton which is home to over 120 waterfalls! Some top sites to visit include the Royal Botanical Gardens, the Bruce Trail, Bayfront Park, Albion Falls, Tiffany Falls Conservation Area, Devil’s Punchbowl Conservation Area and more that are easily accessible in the surrounding area
- Less than 10 minutes from both St. Joseph’s Hospital and Hamilton General Hospital
- Property ID 6597
- Price Price on call
- Property Type Condomium
- Property status All, TBD
- Label Coming Soon
- Number of storeys 14 storeys
- Number of suites 122 suites
- Suite type Studio - 3 Bedrooms
- Suite size TBA
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Hamilton
- Postal code / ZIP: L8P 1A5
About the Builder
With a strong history in property management, Canlight Developments is perfectly poised to offer a living experience tailored to the wants and needs of their residents. The company’s real estate development division was founded in 1991, and has been behind numerous projects in Southern Ontario. Additionally, Vernon Shaw (who heads the division), has worked on successful projects in both British ...