About the project
Introducing The Conservancy, a stunning new Master-Planned Community comprised of Detached Homes coming soon to Ottawa’s booming Barrhaven neighbourhood! Located near Borrisokane Rd & Strandherd Dr, residents at The Conservancy will find themselves in an up and coming neighbourhood which will be seeing numerous new developments settling down in the near future. Featuring a convenient location for all of your everyday needs, residents are conveniently located minutes from Highway 416, Big Box Stores, an incredible assortment of outdoor amenities all while being within close proximity from Downtown Ottawa and the Ottawa International Airport!
Pricing Starting From The $900s!
REASONS TO BUY:
- Located in Ottawa’s Barrhaven neighbourhood, a rapidly growing suburban area located 20 km southwest of Ottawa’s downtown, which is expected to surpass 100,000 persons in the upcoming years with the influx of new developments!
- Conveniently located minutes from Highway 416 which seamlessly connects commuters to Highway 417 carrying them into Ottawa’s downtown core
- Less than 10 minutes from a fantastic assortment of retailers, grocery stores, services, restaurants and Big Box Stores at Chapman Hills Marketplace which features a Loblaws, PetSmart, LCBO, Indigo, Walmart, Winners, The Home Depot, Canadian Tire and so much more
- Less than 30 minutes from the Ottawa International Airport
- Residents at The Conservancy are surrounded with a fantastic assortment of outdoor amenities such as: the Jock River, Rideau River, Chapman Mills Conservation Area, Heart’s Desire Park, Beryl Gaffney Park along with numerous golf courses that can easily be found in the surrounded area!
35′ Collection: $15,000 on Singing // $20,000 in 30 Days // $20,000 in 60 Days // $15,000 in 90 Days // $10,000 in 120 Days
41′ Collection & 42′ Collection: $15,000 on Signing // $30,000 in 30 Days // $25,000 in 60 Days // $15,000 in 90 Days // $10,000 in 120 Days
50′ Collection: $15,000 on Signing // $30,000 in 30 Days // $30,000 in 60 Days // $20,000 in 90 Days // $20,000 in 120 Days
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, $5,000 Purchase Price Credit (35′ Collection), $10,000 Purchase Price Credit (41′ & 42′ Collection), $15,000 Purchase Price Credit (50′ Collection)
- Property ID 6914
- Price Starting from $900,000
- Property Type Detached Homes
- Property status Move in 2024
- Label Selling Now
- Number of Homes 57
- Home type 35′, 41′, 42′ & 50′ Detached Homes
Walk Scores Car-Dependent View more
Bike Score Bikeable View more
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Ottawa
- Postal code / ZIP: K2J 0K6
About the Builder
CAIVAN Communities is an esteemed team of real estate builders and developers based in Ottawa. They have several real estate developments in their portfolio from stunning townhome communities, to single homes and modern condominium buildings. They have set their sights on changing the shape of the cities they will occupy, including the Ottawa Region and the GTA.
Move in 2024
Cassette Towns by Caivan in Ottawa
Introducing Cassette, a charming new community comprised of 20′ & 25′ Townhomes coming soon to Ottawa’s Orléans neighbourhood! Located at Mer Bleue Rd & Brian Coburn Blvd E, Cassette places residents moments from some of the areas most desirable amenities including a fantastic assortment of Big Box Stores, Place d’Orléans Shopping Centre, Highways 174 & 417, Blair O-Train Station and so much more […]
Move in 2024
The Spencer at Greystone by eQ Homes in Ottawa
A fantastic investment opportunity in Ottawa! The Spencer is the newest addition coming soon to the Greystone Village Master-Planned Community located at Clegg St & Main St, nestled between two of Ottawa’s most picturesque waterways. Here, residents will find themselves moments from some of the areas most highly desirable amenities including the Rideau River, Rideau Canal, CF Rideau Centre, University of Ottawa, […]
Move in 2024
Claridge Hintonburg by Claridge Homes in Ottawa
Introducing Claridge Hintonburg, a stunning new 30-Storey Condominium coming soon to Somerset St W & Breezehill Ave N, just west of Downtown Ottawa! Here at Claridge Hintonburg, residents will find themselves surrounded with a number of unique gift shops, one-off clothing retailers, health and fitness studios, first-rate eateries, schools and more all while being minutes from the Bayview Train Station, the Trans-Canada Highway, […]