Claridge Hintonburg by Claridge Homes in Ottawa
About the project
Introducing Claridge Hintonburg, a stunning new 30-Storey Condominium coming soon to Somerset St W & Breezehill Ave N, just west of Downtown Ottawa! Here at Claridge Hintonburg, residents will find themselves surrounded with a number of unique gift shops, one-off clothing retailers, health and fitness studios, first-rate eateries, schools and more all while being minutes from the Bayview Train Station, the Trans-Canada Highway, University of Ottawa, Carleton University, CF Rideau Centre and so much more that the city has to offer!
REASONS TO BUY*
- Featuring a highly desirable location just west of Downtown Ottawa in the Hintonburg neighbourhood, residents at Claridge Hintonburg where residents will be surrounded with unique gift shops, one-off clothing retailers, health and fitness studios, first-rate eateries, schools and more all within walking distance!
- Claridge Hintonburg places residents in perfect proximity from a number of transportation options including the Bayview Train Station (1 minute drive, 6 minute walk), multiple OC Transpo Bus Stops, and the Trans Canada Hwy (3 minutes) ensuring residents can get where they need to be with absolute ease
- Residents will find themselves moments from some of the Capital’s most exciting venues such as: Parliament Hill, Rideau Canal, Byward Market, National Gallery of Canada, The Canadian Museum of Nature & Canada Agriculture and Food Museum, the Ottawa River and more
- 7 Minute commute from the University of Ottawa, which is among ️Canada’s Top 10 Universities and among the Top 1% of Universities in the world! Home to over 40,000 students, the University of Ottawa offers more than 550 programs and has a Co-Operative Education Program that is amongst the top five in the country!
- Conveniently located just 6 minutes from Carleton University which is home to over 27,000 students, and with only 3,601 on-campus beds available, James House provides a convenient solution to this problem being such a short distance away!
- Located less than 10 minutes from CF Rideau Centre, Ottawa’s leading shopping destination, and home to the biggest names in fashion, beauty, dining, electronics and more
- 5 Minutes from the University of Ottawa Heart Institute, 9 minutes from The Ottawa Hospital Riverside Campus, and 12 minutes from the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- Claridge Hintonburg is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Claridge Homes, who possesses over 30 years of building experience!
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, $3,000 Design Centre Bous
Suite Features: Granite or quartz stone counters, Smooth ceilings throughout, Pre-engineered, pre-finished oak hardwood flooring, Pot lighting in living/dining areas, kitchen and bedrooms, Choice of quality contemporary kitchen cabinetry, Ceramic-tiled shower with acrylic base and clear tempered glass door, Soft-close doors and drawers on all cabinetry, White stackable European-size 24” washer and dryer, Stainless steel kitchen appliances (five European sized for Studio, 1 Bedroom, and 1 Bedroom + Den, five standard sized for 2 Bedroom and 2 Bedroom + Den Suites), Ceramic glass cooktop, built-in oven, microwave/hood fan combo, fridge, and dishwasher
Amenities: Outdoor Courtyard & Fire pits, Outdoor BBQ & Lounge area, Fitness Centre, Pet Spa, Workspace Lounge with Wifi, Party Rooms/Private Dining/Lounges // Comfort + Safety: 24-hour concierge and security, Secure fob access at key entry points, Controlled access and intercom system, Closed circuit television security, Secure touch-screen entry // Features: Contemporary furnished lobby with 16’ ceilings and porcelain tile floors, Underground parking, Storage lockers, Bicycle storage, Electric car charging stations
Maintenance Fees: Ranging from $322.90/month – $821.90/month
Deposit Structure: $30,000 on Signing // 10% Minus $30,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 120 Days // 5% on Occupancy
- Property ID 8384
- Price Start From $452,000
- Property Type Condos
- Property status Move in 2024
- Label Selling Now
- Number of Storeys 30-Storeys
- Number of Suites 262 Suites
- Suite Type Studio – Two Bedroom + Den Suites
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Ottawa
- Postal code / ZIP: K1Y 2H6
About the Builder
When Claridge Homes began in 1986, we were a small family-run business with a dream, a vision, and a sense of responsibility. Today, over thirty years later, we still share these aspirations as a family of premiere Ottawa home builders. Superior design, quality craftsmanship, and unbeatable location are the hallmarks of all Claridge Homes’ developments. No matter where you choose to reside, w ...