About the project
Introducing Claridge Hintonburg, a stunning new 30-Storey Condominium coming soon to Somerset St W & Breezehill Ave N, just west of Downtown Ottawa! Here at Claridge Hintonburg, residents will find themselves surrounded with a number of unique gift shops, one-off clothing retailers, health and fitness studios, first-rate eateries, schools and more all while being minutes from the Bayview Train Station, the Trans-Canada Highway, University of Ottawa, Carleton University, CF Rideau Centre and so much more that the city has to offer!
REASONS TO BUY*
- Featuring a highly desirable location just west of Downtown Ottawa in the Hintonburg neighbourhood, residents at Claridge Hintonburg where residents will be surrounded with unique gift shops, one-off clothing retailers, health and fitness studios, first-rate eateries, schools and more all within walking distance!
- Claridge Hintonburg places residents in perfect proximity from a number of transportation options including the Bayview Train Station (1 minute drive, 6 minute walk), multiple OC Transpo Bus Stops, and the Trans Canada Hwy (3 minutes) ensuring residents can get where they need to be with absolute ease
- Residents will find themselves moments from some of the Capital’s most exciting venues such as: Parliament Hill, Rideau Canal, Byward Market, National Gallery of Canada, The Canadian Museum of Nature & Canada Agriculture and Food Museum, the Ottawa River and more
- 7 Minute commute from the University of Ottawa, which is among ️Canada’s Top 10 Universities and among the Top 1% of Universities in the world! Home to over 40,000 students, the University of Ottawa offers more than 550 programs and has a Co-Operative Education Program that is amongst the top five in the country!
- Conveniently located just 6 minutes from Carleton University which is home to over 27,000 students, and with only 3,601 on-campus beds available, James House provides a convenient solution to this problem being such a short distance away!
- Located less than 10 minutes from CF Rideau Centre, Ottawa’s leading shopping destination, and home to the biggest names in fashion, beauty, dining, electronics and more
- 5 Minutes from the University of Ottawa Heart Institute, 9 minutes from The Ottawa Hospital Riverside Campus, and 12 minutes from the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- Claridge Hintonburg is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Claridge Homes, who possesses over 30 years of building experience!
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, $3,000 Design Centre Bous
Suite Features: Granite or quartz stone counters, Smooth ceilings throughout, Pre-engineered, pre-finished oak hardwood flooring, Pot lighting in living/dining areas, kitchen and bedrooms, Choice of quality contemporary kitchen cabinetry, Ceramic-tiled shower with acrylic base and clear tempered glass door, Soft-close doors and drawers on all cabinetry, White stackable European-size 24” washer and dryer, Stainless steel kitchen appliances (five European sized for Studio, 1 Bedroom, and 1 Bedroom + Den, five standard sized for 2 Bedroom and 2 Bedroom + Den Suites), Ceramic glass cooktop, built-in oven, microwave/hood fan combo, fridge, and dishwasher
Amenities: Outdoor Courtyard & Fire pits, Outdoor BBQ & Lounge area, Fitness Centre, Pet Spa, Workspace Lounge with Wifi, Party Rooms/Private Dining/Lounges // Comfort + Safety: 24-hour concierge and security, Secure fob access at key entry points, Controlled access and intercom system, Closed circuit television security, Secure touch-screen entry // Features: Contemporary furnished lobby with 16’ ceilings and porcelain tile floors, Underground parking, Storage lockers, Bicycle storage, Electric car charging stations
Maintenance Fees: Ranging from $322.90/month – $821.90/month
Deposit Structure: $30,000 on Signing // 10% Minus $30,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 120 Days // 5% on Occupancy
- Property ID 8384
- Price Start From $452,000
- Property Type Condos
- Property status Move in 2024
- Label Selling Now
- Number of Storeys 30-Storeys
- Number of Suites 262 Suites
- Suite Type Studio – Two Bedroom + Den Suites
Walk Scores Very Walkable View more
Bike Score Biker's Paradise View more
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Ottawa
- Postal code / ZIP: K1Y 2H6
About the Builder
When Claridge Homes began in 1986, we were a small family-run business with a dream, a vision, and a sense of responsibility. Today, over thirty years later, we still share these aspirations as a family of premiere Ottawa home builders. Superior design, quality craftsmanship, and unbeatable location are the hallmarks of all Claridge Homes’ developments. No matter where you choose to reside, w ...
Move in 2024
The Conservancy By Caivan Communities in Ottawa
Introducing The Conservancy, a stunning new Master-Planned Community comprised of Detached Homes coming soon to Ottawa’s booming Barrhaven neighbourhood! Located near Borrisokane Rd & Strandherd Dr, residents at The Conservancy will find themselves in an up and coming neighbourhood which will be seeing numerous new developments settling down in the near future. Featuring a convenient location for all of your everyday needs, residents are conveniently […]
Move in 2024
Cassette Towns by Caivan in Ottawa
Introducing Cassette, a charming new community comprised of 20′ & 25′ Townhomes coming soon to Ottawa’s Orléans neighbourhood! Located at Mer Bleue Rd & Brian Coburn Blvd E, Cassette places residents moments from some of the areas most desirable amenities including a fantastic assortment of Big Box Stores, Place d’Orléans Shopping Centre, Highways 174 & 417, Blair O-Train Station and so much more […]
Move in 2024
The Spencer at Greystone by eQ Homes in Ottawa
A fantastic investment opportunity in Ottawa! The Spencer is the newest addition coming soon to the Greystone Village Master-Planned Community located at Clegg St & Main St, nestled between two of Ottawa’s most picturesque waterways. Here, residents will find themselves moments from some of the areas most highly desirable amenities including the Rideau River, Rideau Canal, CF Rideau Centre, University of Ottawa, […]