Serenity Bay by LIV Communities in Severn
About the project
Serenity Bay is a new home community coming to the shores of Lake Couchiching north of Orillia off Hwy 11 at Grayshott and Turnbull Drive. Surrounded by lush mature forests, you’ll experience four-seasons living in a paradise with the added convenience of Orillia’s shops, restaurants, and services moments away!
REASONS TO BUY*
- Just north of Orillia’s charming, historic downtown where an incredible assortment of shops, restaurants, cafes and more are all easily accessible
- Close proximity from SmartCentres Orillia which features a fantastic assortment of Big Box Stores, retailers and dining options such as: PetSmart, Winners, Michaels, Walmart, LCBO, Best Buy, The Home Depot, and many others
- Residents will have exclusive access to Serenity Bay Lake Club with boardwalk access to Lake Couchiching. This one-acre park with waterfront will feature a dock, recreational watercraft, playground structure and picnic tables for residents to enjoy!
- Enjoy year-round outdoor activities! Residents at Serenity Bay will be moments from the Trent-Severn Waterway which is open for boating in the summer and snowmobiling in the winter, fantastic fishing spots in Lake Simcoe, Lake Couchiching, and Georgian Bay, or enjoy skiing and snowboarding at Mount St. Louis Moonstone located just 30 minutes away!
- Spending time outdoors will never be a dull moment as the area offers a number of parks, trails, and conservation areas to enjoy such as a number of beaches along Couchiching Lake, Scout Valley Loop Trail, Hawk Ridge Golf & Country Club and so many others
- Serenity Bay is being developed by a highly reputable developer, LIV Communities, who for more than 45 years has developed a reputation for designing and building exclusive, high-quality custom homes in desirable locations!
VIP Pricing & First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies ($10,000), Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Park Membership For Lake Club, 4 Hawkridge Gold Club Passes, Townhomes: 5 Piece Appliance Package (Includes Stainless Steel Fridge, Stove & Dishwasher, White Washer & Dryer) OR $10,000 Decor Dollars, Detached Homes: Granite Kitchen Countertops with Undermount Stainless Steel Sink, Prefinished Oak Hardwood on Main Floor
$40,000 with Agreement
$30,000 in 60 Days
$30,000 in 90 Days
Balance to 12% in 120 Days
$10,000 Capped Development Fees
$10,000 Assignment Fee
- Property ID 7429
- Price Start From $800,000
- Property Type Detached Homes, Townhomes
- Property status All, TBD
- Label Selling Now
- Number of Homes 61 Homes
- Home Types Bungalow Townhomes & Detached Homes sitting on 49′ & 59′ Lots
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Severn
- Postal code / ZIP: L3V 6H3