About the project
Peachy on the Mountain is a new townhouse development coming soon to Hamilton. Developed by New Horizon Development Group, while currently in pre-construction.
Reasons to Buy
1.Peachy on the Mountain offers 72 outstanding three-story townhouses and back-to-backs that are all conveniently located next to a daycare centre, a number of well-known restaurants, shops, services, and supermarkets.
2. The location has popular dining options including Carlo’s Pizza & Grill, Turtle Jack’s Muskoka Grill, Tim Hortons, Wendy’s and others. Groceries can be found at Fortinos, Farmer Al’s and Bulk Barn that are available mere steps away.
3.Commuters of Peachy on the Mountain will find a well-served commuting system in the area. Residents will have convenient and easy access to the Upper Centennial Parkway and the QEW to travel around the city. Besides this, 43 Stone Church, 44 Rymal and plenty of bus lines are available in the area
Deposit Structure: 10% Deposit
- Property ID 11717
- Price $400,000
- Property Type Pre Construction & New Townhomes
- Property status All, TBD
- Label Pre-launch
- Number of storeys 3
- Number of units 72
- Country: Canada
- Province / State: Ontario
- City / Town: Hamilton Condos & Townhomes
- Neighborhood: Durand
- Postal code / ZIP: L8J 2T2
About the Builder
Since 1993, New Horizon has continually proven itself to be a leader in building communities with picturesque settings, where savvy design and high quality craftsmanship provide convenience and comfort. Whether it be custom estates, planned neighbourhoods, or condo developments, New Horizon has been driven to redefine the buyer’s expectations for what a home can be.<p class=" ...