About the project
Claireville Urban Towns is a New Townhome development by Royal Pine Homes Limited located at Queen St. E. and The Gore Rd., Brampton.
Claireville Urban Towns will be a collection of 2 storey urban townhomes and bungalow style units. Units will be a mix of one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom layout. Units will range from 495 square feet to about 1,480 square feet.
Claireville Urban Towns Highlights:
o Located in Brampton
o Close access to Highway 427, 407 and 27
o 16 minute drive to the Brampton Mall
o Close to shops, restaurants and schools
o Many nearby public transportation options
o Nearby parks include Goldcrest Park, Greenmount Park and Fallingdale Park
REASONS TO BUY
1. Easy Access to Highways – Commuting to downtown Toronto will take less than 40 minutes with convenient access to major thoroughfares such as Highways 427, 407, and 27 from Claireville Urban Towns.
2. Family-Oriented Neighborhood – Located in the established community of Claireville, families can benefit from nearby educational institutions of all levels and a safe and friendly environment.
3. Surrounded by Nature – The Claireville Conservation Area, the largest of its kind, is located just on the Northeast edge of Claireville Urban Towns. Residents can enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and bird watching in this 848-acre forested area.
4. Convenient Transit Options – Brampton Transit services the area with bus routes close to home, connecting to GO Transit and Zum Rapid Transit buses to York University and Toronto.
5. Abundant Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of Claireville Urban Towns have access to dining, shopping, and entertainment options, as well as essential services such as grocery stores, banks, and pharmacies.
6. Affordable Housing Options – Homeowners can enjoy living in a desirable neighborhood at an affordable price, making Claireville Urban Towns a great option for first-time buyers or families looking to upgrade.
7. Stylish and Modern Homes – The homes in Claireville Urban Towns are designed with modern finishes, offering residents a luxurious and comfortable living experience.
Deposit Structure: 15% Deposit
$10,000 On Signing
Balance Of 5% in 30 Days
1% in 3 Months From Date Of Acceptance
1% in 5 Months From Date Of Acceptance
1% in 7 Months From Acceptance Date
1% in 9 Months From Acceptance Date
1% in 11 Months From Acceptance Date
2.5% in 13 Months From Acceptance Date
2.5% in 15 Months From Acceptance Date
5% Due on Interim Occupancy
- Property ID 10355
- Price Price on call
- Property Type Low Rise, Pre Construction & New Townhomes
- Property status All, Move in 2023
- Label Coming Soon
- Number of Storeys 2
- Unit Type mix of one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom layout
- Suit Size 495 square feet to 1480 square feet
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Pre construction Homes in Brampton
- Postal code / ZIP: L6P 0B1
About the Builder
Frank Carogioiello founded Royal Pine Homes with a dream of creating affordable luxury homes without compromising on comfort, quality or beauty. Now over four decades later, Royal Pine has proudly combined the finest craftsmanship and materials with innovation and great value in over thirty communities across Ontario. Frank and his sons Steve and Alfonzo, are dedicated to setting new standards ...