About the project
Reasons to Buy
1.This new development of 77 James Street Condos will stand tall in the greater Toronto area. Residents living here would find all types of comfort and luxury in the city of Hamilton. Residents of this area will also have easy access to transit facilities.
2.Several attractions in the downtown area are only a few steps away from James Street North. The Hamilton City Centre, Hamilton Convention Centre, First Ontario Centre, and FirstOntario Music Hall are among the nearby attractions.
3.77 James Street Condos at James St N is also near major restaurants in the east, west, north, and south directions. Besides FirstOntario Centre, Jackson Square and Downtown Hamilton West Harbour are also available within the walking distance.
Location and neighborhood
- The redevelopment of the Hamilton City Centre site will be the largest Downtown Hamilton construction projects in 30 years
- Minutes drive to Hamilton GO Centre stop
- Lakeshore West GO to Union Station
- Easy access to the Upper Centennial Pkwy, QEW, and 403
- City’s Best Dining, Shopping, and Entertainment options
- 125+ waterfalls and trails in Hamilton
- Nearby parks such as Cline Park, Valley Park and Eramosa Karst Conservation Area
Deposit Structure: 15% Deposit
- Property ID 11722
- Price Price on call
- Property Type Pre Construction Condos
- Property status All, move in 2028
- Label Pre-launch
- Number of storeys 30
- Number of units 900
- Country: Canada
- Province / State: Ontario
- City / Town: Hamilton Condos & Townhomes
- Neighborhood: Durand
- Postal code / ZIP: L8R 3K7
About the Builder
Harlo Capital is a Toronto-based private equity company identifying and investing in real estate developments across Canada. We endeavour to deliver sustained, above market returns for our investors and partners by facilitating the flow of capital and knowledge to our co-developed projects.