About the project
Adventure is calling your name! Welcome to Treetops at Hidden Valley, an intimate new community coming soon to the prized Muskoka region. Located at Deerhurst Dr & Tree Tops Ln, residents at Treetops Hidden Valley will be surrounded with the best of the best that Muskoka has to offer! Located just moments from Deerhurst Resort, Peninsula Lake, Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area, numerous Golf Courses, Downtown Huntsville and so much more.
Here in Huntsville, looking out over beautiful Peninsula Lake, the Hidden Valley and Lakeside Golf Course, you’ll enjoy four season living beyond compare…in a year-round resort home with interiors just as breathtaking as the views.
TreeTops is an oasis tucked away in the wood…at the edge of a ski hill and just steps to the lake. A remarkable retreat in a magnificent natural setting, a place where the fondest memories are made, and a sanctuary where your family will find a lifetime of fun and togetherness.
TreeTops has grown out of the unique topography of the terrain and its abundance of forest – creating an oasis where homeowners can enjoy life “under the canopy.” So, we have been very careful in developing a plan that maximizes both the views and the number of trees. That includes landscaping which focuses on keeping it natural, using rocky outcrops instead of retaining walls, and planting indigenous species.
REASONS TO BUY
• Neighbouring Deerhurst Resort, Residents of Treetops will never lack for excitement because Deerhurst Resort is nearby! With a total area of more than 760 acres, Deerhurst Resort offers visitors a wide range of activities to choose from, including superb golf, boating, Treetop Trekking, and ATV riding in the summer and skiing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, and skating in the winter.
• Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area is only a 6-minute drive away! The Muskoka Ski Club at Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area and Club Leisure have teamed up to create a unique membership package just for TreeTops residents! One of Ontario’s oldest and most renowned ski facilities, the Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area has 35 acres of developed downhill and snowboarding courses as well as 450 feet of beach frontage on the lovely Peninsula Lake.
• The Mark O’Meara Course at Grandview, Huntsville Downs Golf Club, Whispering Pines Golf Course, and the Deerhurst Resort, which also has two 18-hole golf courses, are just a few of the nearby golf courses that are easily accessible from Treetops.
• Peninsula Lake is nearby. Both Muskoka Ski Club and Deerhurst Resort have a sizable amount of Peninsula Lake shoreline and provide a range of water-related entertainment. In addition to an outdoor splash pad and an indoor swimming pool with a whirlpool and a children’s wading pool, Deerhurst offers a lovely sandy beach with chaise chairs.
• Residents can take use of the private beach with boat berths and launching amenities at TreeTops at Hidden Valley on Peninsula Lake. Along with numerous beaches and lakes, Algonquin Provincial Park’s crystal-clear lakes and Arrowhead’s sandy beaches offer countless options for swimming.
• If you’re hiking, jogging, or riding a mountain bike, there is no better way to experience Muskoka’s beauty and majesty than on your own two feet. Huntsville boasts a fantastic network of parks and trails that highlight the area’s stunning surroundings. Near the heart of downtown Huntsville and your TreeTops home, there are six main trails with access points.
Granite countertops with undermount sink and one Waterfall or Bar edge in kitchen, Floating vanities and integrated sinks in bathrooms, Six appliances (Stainless Steel fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave and white stacked washer/dryer), Plank flooring throughout, excepting Ceramic tiles in bathrooms and vestibules.
$5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 60 Days // 5% in 120 Days // 5% in 180 Days
Deposit Structure: 20% Deposit
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans
First Access to the Best Availability
Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available
Capped Development Levies
Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Agreements
Initiation fees for permanent memberships are included for ClubLink’s Grandview Golf Club ($19,000) and Hidden Valley’s Muskoka Ski Club ($12,430)
One Ski/Golf Locker unit is included in purchase price and more
- Property ID 10031
- Price Price Starting From $749,900
- Property Type Low Rise, Luxury, Pre Construction & New Townhomes, Pre Construction Detached Homes, Waterfront Properties
- Property status Move in 2024
- Label Coming Soon
- Number of Storeys 4
- Number of Units 120
- Unit Type 2 - 2.5 Bedrooms
- Unit Size 1071 - 1519 SqFt
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Huntsville
- Postal code / ZIP: P1H 1A9