About the project
Niagara Falls, known as “The Honeymoon Capital of the World” is also considered the Eighth Wonder of the World. It is a cornucopia of impressive numbers; not least of which are the numbers associated with investing in residential real estate here. The Stanley District provides an opportunity to invest in Niagara Falls in a turnkey condominium project, fully managed and available for short and long-term rentals. With a booming rental market, bolstered by more than 30 million visitors to The Falls each year, The Stanley District is uniquely poised to offer an investment destined to see returns from day one.
- Property ID 1709
- Price Starting From $399,900
- Property Type By Occupancy, Luxury, Mid Rise
- Property status All, Move in 2024
- Number of Storeys 7
- Number of Units 65
- Sq Ft Range (Condo) 513 - 789 sq ft
- Sq Ft Range (Terrace Collection) 784-803 sq ft
- Sq Ft Range (Penthouse Collection) 1,084-1,607 sq ft
- Price Range (Condo) $399,900 - $645,900
- Price Range (Terrace Collection) $774,800 - $828,850
- Price Range (Penthouse Collection) $1,087,480 - $1,647,790
- Occupancy May, 2026
- Suites Type 1 Bed, 1 Bed + Den, 2 Bed, 2 Bed + Den
- Deposit Structure $5,000 ON SIGNING, BALANCE TO 5% IN 30 DAYS, 5% IN 90 DAYS, 5% IN 240 DAYS 2.5% IN 240 DAYS, 2.5% IN 400 DAYS AND 5% AT OCCUPANCY.
- Maintenance Fees Approx. $0.57/Sq. Ft. Includes Maintenance and Repair of Common Areas, Common Area Utilities, Landscaping, Snow Removal, Concierge Service, Waste Removal, Property Management Services, Building Insurance. All Individual Utilities Billed Separately to Each Unit Based on Consumption.
- Parking If Parking Space is Purchased, Monthly Maintenance Is Approx. $57.35/Month.
- Locker $19.52 per month
- Other Bulk High-Speed Internet Approx. $25.00/Month
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Niagara Falls
- Postal code / ZIP: L2G 3Y1