THE MILL LANDING | GEORGETOWN
About the project
The Mill Landing is the new preconstruction condos in Georgetown that personify elegance with a rich history and small-town charm. This development by AMICO stands at the vibrant corner of Mill Street and Guelph Street in the lively neighbourhood of Georgetown.
This boutique-style residence is designed by Chicago’s renowned architects. As per the proposed plans, the development features a modern facade with grey brick and dark-trimmed windows and glass balconies. This condominium in Georgetown will also have stylish and state-of-the-art features and finishes.
These new condominiums will be complemented with European style kitchens with built-in cabinetry, quartz countertops, and branded appliances. Besides this, each suite will have luxurious bathrooms with porcelain-glazed tile flooring, frameless glass shower doors and much more.
Being in an idyllic location, The Mill Landing is near vibrant urban conveniences to complement luxurious living with ease. This new condominium in Georgetown is an ideal accommodation that will appeal to all kinds of homebuyers and investors.
The boutique-style development will bring an exclusive range of 116 condominium suites in a 5 storey building. The size of these condos in Georgetown will vary from 540 square feet to 2,350 square feet. The floor plans will range in 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom plus den, 2 bedrooms, 2 bedroom plus den, 3 bedrooms and 3 bedroom plus den units.
Reasons to Invest in The Mill Landing
- Ideal Investment: The Mill Landing is an ideal investment opportunity standing at the lively corner of Georgetown. This beautiful community brings elegance with a rich history and small-town charm in one place.
- Educational Institutions: The vibrant neighbourhood of Mill Landing has a few nearby educational establishments. The closest establishments are the King Catholic Secondary School, Halton Hills Christian School, Upper Canada College and Alloa Public School.
- Thoroughfares: Georgetown offers a convenient and extremely easy travelling throughout the city. The closest highways from The Mill Landing are Highway 7, 407, 410, 403, and 401. Reaching downtown Toronto will be under 45 minutes.
- Transport: Boasting convenient commuting, residents of the Mill Landing would have easy access to several GO Train Stations. Georgetown GO Train station is just a few minutes away from the development. Several Go Transit bus routes are available at Mill Landing’s doorstep.
- Amenities: Residents living at these condos in Georgetown will find world-class amenities in and around the region. The building will have amenities including a state-of-the-art gym, party room, pet spa, outdoor patio with barbecue, outdoor yoga/stretch, outdoor lounge and even electric car charging stations. Each suite will also have private individual outdoor spaces such as terraces, balconies and patios. The neighbourhood of The Mill Landing brings a spectacular range of facilities ranging from basic amenities to major attractions. Residents will find beautiful open spaces, including Silver Creek Trail and the Terra Cotta Conservation Lands.
Are you looking for the best preconstruction condos in Georgetown to invest in? Don’t wait for more to make your way to a wide collection of exclusive condos in Georgetown at Conquer Condos!
- Property ID 1709
- Price Starting From $473,900
- Property Type By Occupancy, Low Rise, Luxury
- Property status All, Move in 2023
- Number of Storeys 5
- Signature Collection Starting 540 - 919 sq ft
- Boutique Collection Starting 1061 - 1566 sq ft
- Signature Collection Starting Price Range $473,900 - $803,900
- Boutique Collection Starting Price Range $826,900 - $1,299,900
- Occupancy Fall 2023
- Deposit Structure (LIMITED TIME OFFER!) $5,000 on Signing, Balance of 5% in 30 days, 5% in 90 days, 5% in 365 days, 5% on occupancy
- Exclusive VIP Incentives (Incentive Program is a limited time offer) Assignment at $500 (Plus legal fees) - Purchaser responsible for legal fees ($950 plus applicable taxes) for assignments. Parking and Locker Included! (Valued at $50,000). $10,000 Cashback for 2B+ Suites! (Some restrictions may apply.) Capped Development Charges & Levies ($8,000 for 1 Bedroom suites, $12,000 for 2 Bedroom suites and larger)
- Maintenance Fees Suites greater than 1300 sq. ft. maintenance fee: Approximately $0.49/psf. Suites under 1299 sq. ft. maintenance fee: Approximately $0.54/psf. All utilities metered separately
- Locker Maintenance Fees $24.95/mo
- Parking Maintenance Fee $56.95/mo
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Georgetown
- Postal code / ZIP: L7G 2H7