The Essery Condos by Aspen Ridge Homes in Toronto
About the project
The Essery Condos is a new condo project by Aspen Ridge Homes and is currently in pre-construction. The Essery architect is designed by CORE Architects and Bernard Watt Architect. The new project will be located at 109 Niagara Street in Toronto. The major intersection is Tecumseth Street & Wellington Street West.
The Essery Heritage Residences will be a low rise of 4 storeys with mixed condo units. Units will be a mix of one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom layout. The estimated completion date for The Essery Condos is still unknown. The Essery Condos located in the Niagara neighbourhood, offers buyers a variety of amenities and surroundings. Located in Toronto’s famous Entertainment District and Fashion District, there’s plenty of things to do and to see. The Roger’s Centre, The Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Art Gallery of Ontario, and The Bell Lightbox are all steps away from this beautiful location. With a 10-minute drive to the University of Toronto-St. George Campus, students can easily access classes. A 94/100 walkscore and 100/100 transit score makes this location of the best for commuting. Other commuting options include the Gardiner Expressway, allowing access to other parts of the city.
Aspen Ridge Homes has more than 25 years of experience building homes for families. Their dedication to the craft has proven over the years as they expanded their development empire. With their core family values this builder is one the best and most trusted.
The Essery Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 94/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Niagara neighbourhood in Toronto
- Located in Toronto’s Entertainment District & Fashion District
- Steps from The Roger’s Centre, The Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Art Gallery of Ontario and The Bell Lightbox
- 10 minute drive to the University of Toronto-St. George Campus
- Close access to the Gardiner Expressway
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Stanley Park and Victoria Square Park
- Property ID 8160
- Price Price on call
- Property Type Condos
- Property status All, TBD
- Label Coming Soon
- Number of Storeys 4 storeys
- Number of Suites 50
- Suite Type TBA
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Toronto
- Neighborhood: King & Spadina Condos
About the Builder
In business since 1992, Aspen Ridge Homes are experts at building livable communities, in addition to the houses that make up those communities. The company has built up a diverse portfolio, with projects ranging from single-family homes in the suburbs to high-density condo towers in the heart of Downtown Toronto. Yet no matter project specifications, Aspen Ridge has excelled at making their devel ...