The Alias by Madison Group in Toronto
About the project
Coming soon to the heart of Downtown Toronto, Alias Condos will rise 45-storeys high at the corner of Church & Richmond, providing its future residents with unparalleled access to the best of the best that Toronto has to offer! Alias is the perfect address for those who thrive in the city being just moments from the Queen St Streetcar, Queen Station, CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Yonge & Dundas, Nathan Phillips Square, Ryerson University, the University of Toronto, Restaurants, Cafes, Shops and Boutiques all while being surrounded with the city’s most prized entertainment venues – it’s all right here!
Pricing Starting From $1,199,900!
REASONS TO BUY*
- Alias is conveniently located an approximate 12 minute walk, 5 minute bike ride, or 2 minute drive from Ryerson University where only 3.1% of 43,000+ students are able to live on campus which means that there is a HUGE demand for off campus housing! Ryerson will also be expanding with a new 29 Storey, 332,604-square-foot tower will be home to the Daphne Cockwell Health Sciences Complex
- Alias is also less than 10 minutes from George Brown College, OCAD University, and the University of Toronto – what does that mean? 100,000+ Students in need of off campus housing!
- PERFECT Transit Score of 100/100 means that you are in close proximity to a fantastic variety of transportation options! Residents at Alias are conveniently located just steps from multiple TTC Streetcar Stops running along Queen St and are just a 4 minute walk from Queen Subway Station where in just 2 short stops south they will arrive at Union Station and have access to GO Trains, GO Buses, VIA Rail Canada Trains, as well as UP Express where every 15 minutes they can hop on and travel directly to Toronto Pearson International Airport in just 25 Minutes!
- Less than 5 minutes from Toronto’s Financial District which is provides over 200,000 jobs
- 3 Minutes from Yonge & Dundas which will soon be thriving with job opportunities with The Bank of Montreal’s new “urban campus” for 3,500 of its employees, expected to open in 2021
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Ed Mirvish Theatre, City Hall, Art Gallery of Toronto, St. Lawrence Market, The Hockey Hall of Fame, TIFF Bell Lightbox, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Harbourfront Centre — just to name a few
- Alias Condos is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Madison Group, whose expertise and passion are built on a foundation of more than 55 years and three generations of hard work and commitment to exceptional environments
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies ($12,500 + HST For 1 Bedroom + Den & Smaller // $18,000 + HST For 2 Bedroom & Larger), Free Assignment (Value of $10,000), Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Permission To Lease During Occupancy
- Property ID 9103
- Price Starting from $1,199,900
- Property Type Condos
- Property status Move in 2026
- Label Coming Soon
- Number of storeys 45 Storeys
- Number of Suites 546 Suites
- Suite type One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Suite size 655 sq ft – 1,400 sq ft
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Toronto
- Postal code / ZIP: ON M5C 1N8
About the Builder
This developer has strong roots in Ontario, where they’ve spent over 50 years developing upscale projects throughout the GTA. From idyllic single-family home communities to sleek condominium and hotel buildings in coveted downtown neighbourhoods, they have a well-developed portfolio. They pride themselves on quality craftsmanship and luxurious touches, and curating urban lifestyles through each ...