TEK Tower by IN8 Developments in Kitchener
About the project
Introducing TEK Tower, a stunning new condominium that will soon become the limelight of Kitchener’s downtown core. Located in the heart of the Innovation District at 30 Francis St S near Victoria St & Charles St, this 44-storey residence will include state-of-the-art technology and smart home automation in trend-setting suites designed for ultimate urban livability. Here at Tek Tower, residents will find themselves moments from some of the areas most highly desirable amenities including the region’s Top Post-Secondary Schools, ION Light Rail Transit, the Kitchener Train Station, and so much more. Located in one of Canada’s fastest growing communities and Canada’s fastest growing tech talent market – the KW region is the perfect place for your next investment!
REASONS TO BUY*
- Home to over 98,000 post-secondary students, the KW region is built on Post-Secondary Institutions. Tek Tower will be just a 3 minute walk from the School of Pharmacy at the University of Waterloo, 13 minute walk from the new Conestoga College Downtown Campus, a 10 minute drive from Wilfrid Laurier University, and a 8 minute drive from the University of Waterloo!
- Residents at Tek Tower will be just a 4 minute walk from a stop along the ION Light Rail Transit Line which seamlessly connects Waterloo, Kitchener and Cambridge with a total of 19 stations along the route. Commuting through the Tri-Cities has never been so convenient!
- Residents will also be just a 9 minute walk or a 4 minute drive from the Kitchener Train Station which offers both GO Train & VIA Rail transit
- Kitchener will have a stop on the newly announced $11 Billion Dollar High Speed Train System (up to 250 km/hr). This means residents from Kitchener can get to Pearson Airport in 32 minutes and Downtown Toronto in just 48 minutes! DTK2 will be a short 3 minute commute or 12 minute walk from the proposed stop meaning residents can get to Downtown Toronto in less than an hour without the use of a car (Read More Here)
- Population of 568,500 and one of Canada’s fastest growing communities, expected to reach 742,000 people by 2031. The KW region has the 4th largest population in Ontario!
- Kitchener-Waterloo has earned the reputation of being Canada’s fastest growing tech talent market, increasing its talent pool by nearly 66% in the last five years adding 8,400 tech jobs attracting young talent while offering a lower cost of living than Toronto! The growth rate of tech jobs makes it the Second Fastest in NORTH AMERICA outpacing even Silicon Valley. Google, Microsoft, Shopify, Blackberry, Desire2Learn, Communitech all call Kitchener home
- Tech companies attracted more than $291 Million Dollars in Venture Capital in 2017
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being just 6 minutes from Highway 8, seamlessly connecting you to Highway 401 in just minutes!
- 14 Minutes from the Region of Waterloo International Airport
- Conveniently located just 8 minutes from CF Fairview Park Mall which features 120 fashion retailers, stores and services for you to enjoy! Surrounding CF Fairview Park Mall, future residents will also find a fantastic assortment of Big Box Stores, Restaurants, and other retailers such as: Best Buy, Shoppers Drug Mart, Michaels, Food Basics, PetSmart, Moxie’s Bar & Grill, Canadian Tire, Walmart and so much more!
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies (1 Bed + Den & Smaller capped at $6,900 + Applicable Taxes // 2 Bed capped at $8,900 + Applicable Taxes // 3 Bed capped at $10,900 + Applicable Taxes), $0 Assignment (+ $1,500 Legal Fee), Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, $3,000 Upgrade Credit (or 1 Year Leasing Services + Property Management), Smart Home Technology Package (Smart Door, Smart Lights, Smart Thermostat), Reduced Parking Price (Originally $79,000 Now $59,000)
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Dynamic, dedicated work spaces featuring soundproof office pods & collaborative rooftop work space, Luxury party room, KitchenMate Kiosk providing high quality prepared meals, Day and early evening Concierge, 24-Hour Security, 1 Valet App allowing reservation of guest parking and private amenity rooms, Secure bike locker room, Fully outfitted, 2,000 sq ft Fitness Centre on ground floor featuring treadmills, bikes, machines, free-weights, and a yoga studio, 12,000 sq ft Outdoor Amenity Space located on a 7th Floor Rooftop Park featuring: Cabana with Firepits, Dynamic Landscaping with Large Mature Trees for Shade, Bar & Lounge Area, BBQ and Private Dining Space, Walking Track, Heated Outdoor Boardroom, Shared Workspace
Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.67/sq ft (Including: Water, Hot Water, Gas, Common Area Upkeep, Building Insurance, Reserve Fund, Landscaping, Internet, and Garbage Removal // Utilities: Electricity Individually Metered)
Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 2.5% in 90 Days // 2.5% in 180 Days // 2.5% in 360 Days // 2.5% in 450 Days // 5% on January 15th, 2026
- Property ID 8582
- Price Start From $500,000
- Property Type Condos
- Property status Move in 2026
- Label Selling Now
- Number of Storeys 44 Storeys
- Number of Suites 530 Suites
- Suite Type One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Kitchener
- Postal code / ZIP: N2G 1H7