About the project
South Oakville Condos is a new development by Caivan Communities located in Oakville, Canada. This development is situated at 156 Trafalgar Road and will consist of two mid-rise buildings, each standing at 8 storeys tall.
Reasons to Buy
- Location: The development is located in the heart of Oakville, which is known for its picturesque waterfront, upscale shops, and restaurants. Residents will have easy access to all the amenities the area has to offer.
- Modern design: The units at South Oakville Condos are designed with a modern aesthetic and high-quality finishes. The floor-to-ceiling windows allow for plenty of natural light, and the open-concept layouts provide a spacious feel.
- Range of unit sizes: With units ranging from one to three bedrooms, South Oakville Condos can accommodate a wide range of lifestyles and needs. Whether you’re a young professional or a growing family, you can find a unit that suits your needs.
- Amenities: The development offers a variety of amenities, including a fitness centre, party room, and rooftop terrace. Residents can enjoy these spaces with friends and family, making it a great place to entertain.
- Sustainability: Caivan Communities is committed to sustainability, and South Oakville Condos will feature energy-efficient appliances and other eco-friendly features. This commitment to the environment is becoming increasingly important to many homebuyers.
- Investment potential: Oakville is a growing community, and the demand for housing is expected to continue to rise. Buying a condo at South Oakville Condos could be a smart investment, with potential for appreciation over time.
Deposit Structure: 15% Deposit
- Country: Canada
- Province / State: Ontario
- City / Town: Pre construction Homes in Oakville
- Neighborhood: Glenorchy
- Postal code / ZIP: L6M 4G3
About the Builder
CAIVAN Communities is an esteemed team of real estate builders and developers based in Ottawa. They have several real estate developments in their portfolio from stunning townhome communities, to single homes and modern condominium buildings. They have set their sights on changing the shape of the cities they will occupy, including the Ottawa Region and the GTA.