About the project
Coming soon to Islington Ave & Hwy 7 in Vaughan, Serville Residences offers an exciting opportunity to reside minutes from the burgeoning Vaughan Metropolitan Centre, the city’s vibrant, modern urban centre for residents and businesses. Living at this highly desirable address means being minutes from Highways 407, 400 & 401, an incredible assortment of Big Box Stores, Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Subway Station, York University, Seneca College and so much more that the rapidly growing area has to offer!
REASONS TO BUY*
- Vaughan is growing! The total population of Vaughan back in 2019 was 336,000 people and is expected to increase by 30% by 2031. Not only that, there was 286,000 jobs in 2019 and this number is expected to increase by 29% in 2031! As the only city other than Toronto to have access to Subway Transit, Vaughan is a prime location in the GTA to invest in
- Conquer your morning commute with impeccable ease being just 4 minutes from Highway 407, 6 minutes from Highway 400, and 10 minutes from Highway 401. Residents will also be 9 minutes from the VMC (Vaughan Metropolitan Centre) where you will have access to the Yonge-University Line seamlessly carrying you into Downtown Toronto in just minutes
- Perfectly located from all of your shopping needs! Located just minutes from the development, residents can take advantage of a fantastic assortment of Big Box Stores including: Chapters, Canadian Tire, Michaels, Best Buy, The Home Depot, Costco, Staples, Ikea, Walmart and so much more including numerous dining options, grocery stores, banks and services
- Located less than 10 minutes from York University, the 3rd largest university in Canada and a global leader in education, York University offers students coveted opportunities in York Region’s competitive tech sector and is already home to over 50,000 students! Residents will also be 12 minutes from Seneca College which is home to over 5,000 full time students and is rated as York University’s number one transfer partner institution
- Vaughan is home to 1,100 professional and business service companies, including major players in technology and accounting. As Canada’s largest enterprise solutions information and communication technology (ICT) cluster, this growing city has the largest economy within York Region. Per capita, it is the most concentrated tech hub in Canada, and it has the second-largest financial services cluster in Ontario!
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Property ID 8932
- Price Price on call
- Property Type Pre Construction Condos
- Property status All, TBD
- Label Coming Soon
- Number of Storeys TBA
- Number of Suites TBA
- Suite Type One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Vaughan Condos & Townhomes
- Postal code / ZIP: L4L 1W2
About the Builder
Capital North Communities has over 50 years of experience in the home building industry and has perfected every development phase, from start to finish. This developer believes in building communities, not just homes. They emphasize the needs and satisfaction of their customers because they desire for their customers to fall in love with each element of their new home. Capital North Communities is ...