Sage Hill Park by Brad Remington Homes in Calgary
About the project
Sage Hill Park provides residents with a stunning address featuring sweeping views and panoramic exposures located in Calgary’s northwest end at Symons Valley Rd NW & 144 Ave NW. Here at Sage Hill Park, residents will find themselves in close proximity from a number of sought-after amenities including: Highway 201, Big Box Stores, Parks, Downtown Calgary and so much more!
Pricing Starting From The Mid $200s!
REASONS TO BUY*
- Conquer your morning commute with impeccable ease being approximately 4 minutes from Hwy 201, seamlessly connecting you to Highways 1A & 2 in just minutes!
- Perfectly located from all of your shopping needs, residents at Sage Hill Park are conveniently located just minutes from a Walmart, Creekside Shopping Centre, and Beacon Hill Shopping Centre which features a fantastic assortment of Big Box Stores, Dining Options and Services such as: Costco, Canadian Tire, Best Buy, PetSmart, The Home Depot and many others!
- Close proximity from Downtown Calgary which features an incredible assortment of entertainment venues, shopping, dining options and so much more
- Be part of a growing City — According to Statistics Canada, Calgary had the highest population growth over the past decade of major cities in Canada, beating both Vancouver and Toronto! The 2018 municipal census cited 1.267 million which is up from 1.246 million in 2017. The population is expected to become 1.399 million by 2023!
- Calgary was named the world’s 5th most liveable city beating out Toronto and Vancouver! Rich in arts, culture, entertainment as well as extensive urban walking and bike paths, Calgary was praised for its planning, incorporation of parks and green space and overall ability to promote health, social connections and well being
- Strong economic growth! Calgary is the third-best city in the world to find employment and is home to over 700 tech companies, a number set to DOUBLE over the next decade. Not only that, but Calgary has the highest head office concentration per capita in Canada, the highest concentration of high-tech workers of Canadian cities, and the second highest small business concentration of major cities in Canada!
- Enjoy the great outdoors! Residents at Sage Hill Park are surrounded with a number of outdoor amenities including: Sage Valley Playground, Sage Hill Vista Point, Inland Athletic Park, Nose Hill Park and more are just a quick drive away
- Sage Hill Park is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Brad Remington Homes, who has now built over 1,000 homes in southeast Calgary and is known for delivering award-winning condominium developments on time and to the highest level of craftsmanship!
- Property ID 7197
- Price Starting from $2,000,000
- Property Type Condos
- Property status All, TBD
- Label Coming Soon
- Number of storeys 4 storeys
- Number of suites 71 suites
- Suite type One bedroom- three bedrooms
- Suite size 714-1071 sq. ft.
- Country: Canada
- Postal code / ZIP: T3R 1E7
About the Builder
The Remington Group is a family-run builder and land developer company based in Vaughan. For over 65 years, Remington has built thousands of new homes in communities all across the GTA, which already include schools, shopping centres and an abundance recreational amenities.They dedicate themselves to providing stunning residential towers, commercial and industrial formations. The ...