Red Oaks by Green Parks Homes in Richmond Hill
About the project
Welcome to Red Oaks, a charming new community comprised of 38′ – 45′ Detached Homes coming soon to Bayview Ave & Elgin Mills Rd in Richmond Hill. Featuring a highly desirable location, residents at Red Oaks will find themselves just moments from Highways 404, 7, & 407, the Richmond Hill GO Station, RioCan Elgin Mills Crossing, Hillcrest Mall, Parks, Restaurants, Schools and so much more making it the ideal place for young and established families to thrive for years to come!
REASONS TO BUY*
- Conquer your morning commute with impeccable ease being just 4 minutes from Highway 404, seamlessly connecting you to Highways 7 & 407 in just minutes
- Residents will also be located just 5 minutes from the Richmond Hill GO Station, which features both bus and train transit, where you can arrive in downtown Toronto’s Union Station in just 45 minutes!
- Conveniently located just down the street from all of your immediate shopping needs at RioCan Elgin Mills Crossing which features a Costco, Staples, The Home Depot, Michaels and other useful retailers and dining options
- Less than 10 minutes from Hillcrest Mall which features over 130+ retailers and services for you to enjoy
- Enjoying the great outdoors can be accomplished with incredible ease! Future residents at Red Oaks will be surrounded with fantastic outdoor amenities such as: Richmond Green Sport Centre and Park, Summit Golf & Country Club, Angus Glen Golf Club, Bruce’s Mill Conservation Area, Phyllis Rawlinson Park, Saigeon Trail and more
- Red Oaks is being developed by a pair of highly reputable developers, Green Park Group & Trinity Point, who possesses over 50 years of building experience!
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies ($7,500), Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, $10,000 Décor Credit (*To Be Used Towards The Purchase of Upgrades From Builders Samples at Time of Colour Chart Selection)
Features & Finishes: Laminate Flooring, 9′ & 10′ Ceilings, Stipple ceiling Throughout, Concrete Lower Level Floor, Paved driveways, Natural Red Oak Stairs, Gas Fireplaces, Centrally Located Thermostat, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Laundry Area with Tub & Connections, and more
Deposit Structure: $80,000 on Signing // $60,000 in 60 Days // $60,000 in 120 Days // $30,000 in 150 Days
- Property ID 7925
- Price Start From $1,900,000
- Property Type Detached Homes, Townhomes
- Property status TBD
- Label Selling Now
- Number of Homes TBA
- Home Types 38’- 60’ Detached Homes
Walk Scores Car-Dependent View more
Bike Score Somewhat Bikeable View more
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Richmond Hill
- Postal code / ZIP: L4C 0H8
About the Builder
Greenpark Group is an esteemed team of professional real estate builders and developers. With over 50 years of experience they have completed over 55,000 homes in the Greater Toronto Area ranging from townhomes to single-family homes and high-rise condominium buildings.
Ivylea Towns by Marlin Spring in Richmond Hill
Introducing Ivylea Towns, an exciting new community featuring 422 Modern Townhomes surrounded by a breathtaking nature reserve in Richmond Hill. Future residents will truly experience the best of both worlds at Leslie St & 19th Ave where both natural and urban amenities can both be found in abundance. Located just minutes from Highway 404, the Gormley GO Station, Hillcrest Mall, Big Box Stores, […]
Y9929 Condos by Metroview Developments in Richmond Hill
Introducing Y9929, a stunning new condominium coming soon to Canada’s iconic Yonge St in Richmond Hill! Located at Yonge & Mackenzie, future residents at Y9929 will find themselves moments from a number of highly desirable amenities including the Richmond Hill GO Station, Langstaff GO Station, the upcoming Yonge North Subway Extension, Hillcrest Mall, Big Box Stores, Highways 407 […]
Oakridge Green is a new single family home development by Sundance Homes currently in preconstruction at Leslie Street & Stouffville Road, Gormley in Richmond Hill. The development is scheduled for completion in 2024. The homes feature contemporary and traditional architecture with spacious open-concept layouts and quality features and finishes. The neighborhood is surrounded by natural […]