Queen Central Condominiums by Parallax in Toronto
About the project
Queen Central Condominiums by Parallax provides its future residents with a desirable central location in Toronto’s downtown core located at Queen St E & Jarvis St! Minutes from the best of the best that Toronto has to offer, residents will find themselves within walking distance from the CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Queen Station, Streetcar Transit, Yonge & Dundas Square, Nathan Phillips Square, Ryerson University and so much more all while being minutes from some of the cities Top Universities, the Financial District, Restaurants, Boutiques, Cafes, Entertainment Venues and more!
- Queen Central is conveniently located an approximate 13 minute walk, 4 minute bike ride, or 2 minute drive from Ryerson University where only 3.1% of 43,000+ students are able to live on campus which means that there is a HUGE demand for off campus housing! Ryerson will also be expanding with a new 29 Storey, 332,604-square-foot tower will be home to the Daphne Cockwell Health Sciences Complex.
- Queen Central is also less than 10 minutes from George Brown College, OCAD University, and the University of Toronto – what does that mean? 100,000+ Students in need of off campus housing!
- PERFECT Transit Score of 100/100 means that you are in close proximity to a fantastic variety of transportation options! Residents at Queen Central are conveniently located just steps from multiple TTC Streetcar Stops running along Queen St and are just a 5 minute walk from Queen Subway Station where in just 2 short stops south they will arrive at Union Station and have access to GO Trains, GO Buses, VIA Rail Canada Trains, as well as UP Express where every 15 minutes they can hop on and travel directly to Toronto Pearson International Airport in just 25 Minutes!
- Within close proximity from Toronto’s Financial District which is provides over 200,000 jobs!
- 10 Minute walk from Yonge & Dundas which will soon be thriving with job opportunities with The Bank of Montreal’s new “urban campus” for 3,500 of its employees, expected to open in 2021.
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Ed Mirvish Theatre, City Hall, Art Gallery of Toronto, St. Lawrence Market, The Hockey Hall of Fame, TIFF Bell Lightbox, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Harbourfront Centre — just to name a few
- Queen Central is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Parallax, who for the past 35 years, we’ve developed fine residential and commercial communities throughout the GTA and beyond!
Queen Central Condos will have 34 floors which include 356 residential condominium units. The proposed plan includes 65 studio units, 150 one-bedroom units, 105 two-bedroom, and 36 three-bedrooms. The three-bedroom units on the 34th floor will have upper storeys extending to the 35th floor. Located on the main floor there is also space designated for new shops. There will be terraces available for use on levels 8th through 30th.
The ground level features 51 parking spaces as well as 360 long-term bicycle storage facilities, which are within walking distance from the York Street Station at Queen’s Park Crescent West along Bayview Avenue East.
Line 1 Queen Subway Station is 350m/5-minute walk away, and the PATH connects to 75+ buildings, major department stores, hotels, as well as Union Station. The Ontario Line will be a new subway extension that will cross Queen Street and connect to a future subway station 150m/2 minutes east of Queen Central. The 501 Queen streetcar is North America’s longest surface route, providing 24-hour service just steps from Queen Central.
- Easy access to the 400-series highways to the east and west as well as throughout the GTA
- Access to 3 transit options (Queen Station, 501 Queen street car, and Future Subway extension)
- 3 minute walk to Queen Station
- 3 minute drive to Don Valley Parkway
- 5 minute drive to Gardiner Expressway
- Near multiple streetcar stops;
- Perfect Walk Score of 100 out of 100
- Transit score of 100 out of 100
Growth & Development
Firstly, Queen Central Condos is located just steps to Yonge & Queen Street East. Transit, employment, technology, entertainment and education converge thus providing endless growth opportunities and homes in this bustling neighbourhood. In addition to this, this new development is 150 metres from the new Ontario Line Subway, which is poised to become the next Yonge St & Bloor St area. Ultimately, this new transit hub will offer connections in and around the city like never before. How often do you see properties and new developments with a great investment opportunity like this come around in the GTA?
Queen Central offers easy access to unmatched tech employment opportunities such as Google, BMO, Uber, NVIDIA, Amazon, Etsy and Samsung.
- 15 new stations along 16km from the
- Exhibition Place to the Science Centre 17 connections to other transit lines
- Estimated $11B investment Toronto’s newest main east-west transit thoroughfare
- A new subway station will sit 150m from Queen Central
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Toronto
- Postal code / ZIP: M5C 1S6