About the project
The new luxury residence bringing the joy of luxurious living with urban convenience, lush greenery, and easy access to transportation has established itself as an amazing real estate investment opportunity.
Presto Towns by Ambria Homes are the new townhomes in the Scarborough neighbourhood of Malvern. This pre-construction development is located at the northeast corner of Neilson Road and Sheppard Avenue East.
SRN Architects have proposed some of the best contemporary and urban interiors for the project. The modern, sleek and spacious designs of this opulent community are sure to suit your urban living.
Along with affluent features and finishes, potential residents will be able to enjoy a beautifully-landscaped parkette, expansive balconies and underground parking. Every inch of these townhouses makes it more perfect for singles, couples and young families. The Malvern neighbourhood features several local amenities and lush woodlands in close proximity.
The community will consist of 10 blocks of 3 storeys high with a total of 223 urban townhomes. The size of these townhouses will range from 666 square feet to 1031 square feet. Designed with you in mind, Presto Towns will have one-bedroom units to three-bedroom units.
Reasons to Invest in Presto Towns
If you are looking for affordable townhomes in Scarborough, Presto Towns is a prime and suitable investment opportunity. This project in the Malvern neighbourhood features an epitome of convenient living. Living here will bring you close to numerous amenities and facilities. Here are the top reasons to invest in this exclusive project.
- Educational Institutions: Presto Towns have the University of Toronto and Centennial College just across the street to the south. Be it early learning or post-secondary learning; the project site is near to several reputed educational establishments in close vicinity.
- Thoroughfares: Living near major highways helps you to reach anywhere in the city within a few minutes of drive. Precisely, Highway 401 and 407 are just 7 and 12 minutes away, respectively. Presto Towns also provides straight access to the Don Valley Parkway/404 in 11 minutes.
- Transport: Commuting is made easier as residents of Presto Towns will have direct access to numerous TTC bus routes. 131 Nugget, 133 Neilson, 134 Progress and 334 Eglinton East night bus are some of the doorstep options. Also, you are a few minutes away from Union Subway Station. Motorists will be able to reach the city’s downtown core via the Don Valley Parkway in just 26 minutes.
- Neighbourhood area: Presto Towns is an exclusive development designed as per your convenience at best. Residing in a prime neighbourhood will bring you close to everything. Beginning from essential amenities to world-class gourmet dining to major attractions, the area has everything you can think of. Malvern Town Centre is only a few steps away while the Scarborough Town Centre is located minutes away. Be it play or work; you are just a few minutes away.
Residents will find pharmacies, banks, hospitals, grocery stores, shopping and much more. Also, Presto is near to the recreation hub, lush parks, ravines and trails. Precisely, Cedar Brae Golf Club, Rouge National Urban Park, Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre, and Toronto Zoo are right around the region.
Are you looking for a new home that offers a stabilized lifestyle with a timeless style? Featuring the best for you, Conquer Condo has some of the stunning townhomes in Scarborough. Need not to wait to buy a home with Conquer Condo!
- Property ID 1709
- Price Starting From $459,900
- Property Type By Occupancy, Townhomes
- Property status All, Move in 2023
- Label Sold
- Number of Storeys 3
- Back-to-Back Townhome - Number of Units 14-18
- Stacked Townhomes - Number of Units 20-45
- Suite Types 1B, 2B, 3B
- Occupancy Fall 2023
- Suite Size Range 751 - 1337
- Deposit Structure Initial Deposit: $5,000, 30 Days: 2.5% less initial $5,000.00, 90 Days: 2.5%, 120 Days: 5.0%, 240 Days: 5.0%, At occupancy: 5.0%
- Locker $5,500
- Bicycle Storage Units $2,500 per space
- Maintenance Fees Approximately $0.19 Per SqFt. Excludes: Parking at $49.50/mth, Lockers at $19.15/mth and Bicycle at $11.95/mth. Includes: Common Areas, Exterior Building Maintenance, Waste Disposal Collection, Condominium Road Maintenance, Street Lighting,. Landscaping Maintenance and Road Snow Clearing. Excludes: Homeowner’s Telephone, TV Cable, Water, Hydro, Heat Maintenance
Walk Scores Car-Dependent View more
Bike Score Somewhat Bikeable View more
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Scarborough
- Postal code / ZIP: M1B 3G7
About the Builder
PERCHE CONDOS | SCARBOROUGH
Perch Condos — Contemporary Living Surrounded With Lush Nature Perch Condos, located at Kingston Rd & Lawrence Ave E, Toronto, is a living masterpiece. It’s perfect for those who enjoy an affluent modern living with the pleasure of being surrounded by calm nature. Developed by Firmland Development Corporation, Perch Condos is the most in-demand new […]
MILA TOWNS | TORONTO
Introducing MILA – Where Midland meets Lawrence. Named for the neighbourhood it is built within, MILA is a master-planned Townhouse community development by Madison Group, coming to Scarborough in 2021. A place to tell your own story. An opportunity to build your feature, your way. Rooted in community and inspired by locals, MILA is more […]
The Narrative Condos in Scarborough | Crown Communities
Welcome to The Narrative, a thoughtfully-planned building made to bring modern convenience and urban excitement to residents. The distinct suite features top off each home with sleek finishes, promising a beautiful look inside every room.The Narrative is placed in just the right spot, close to the downtown core but distant enough to enjoy the serenity of home. This new build is only a couple of minutes from […]
Highland Commons Condos In Scarborough by Altree
Introducing test Highland Commons, a new low-rise condominium coming soon to Scarborough’s east end nestled within the Highland Creek neighbourhood! Located at Military Trail & Old Kingston Rd, this brand new condominium features serene surroundings but does not fall short on urban conveniences. Located within walking distance from the University of Toronto – Scarborough Campus and moments from Centennial College, Major Highways, Guildwood […]
The Manderley Condomiums in Scarborough
Introducing The Manderley, a brand new condominium coming soon to Scarborough’s beloved Birch Cliff Neighbourhood, located at Manderley Dr & Kingston Rd. Here at The Manderley, you will have front row access to the best of the best that the area has to offer — Steps from TTC Transit, minutes from Victoria Park Station, Shopping, […]
Move in 2024
East Pointe Condos by Mutual Developments in Scarborough
Introducing East Pointe Condos, a stunning new addition coming soon to the West Hill community in Scarborough located at Kingston Rd & Morningside Ave! Everything you could possibly want, need, and more can be easily be found surrounding East Pointe including the Guildwood GO Station, Highway 401, the University of Toronto – Scarborough Campus, Scarborough Town Centre, […]
Move in 2026
Birchley Park by Diamond Kilmer Developments in Toronto
Birchley Park is a new pre-construction condo and townhouse development by Diamond Kilmer Developments. Coming soon to 411 Victoria Park Avenue in Toronto, ON. Welcome to Birchley Park, a stunning new development coming soon to Scarborough nestled between the charm of The Danforth and the bluffs of Birch Cliff. Located at Danforth Rd & Victoria Park Ave, Birchley Park is […]
2350 Kingston Condos by LCH Developments in Scarborough
Own a piece of decadent comfort at this new east end project ust steps away from some of the area’s top destinations. 2350 Kingston Condos is a new mid-rise mixed-use condominium by LCH Developments in Scarborough. This 10-storey pre-construction project with 187 residential units is located at 2350 Kingston Rd, near Midland Avenue and Kingston Road […]