About the project
Introducing Pier27 Phase 3, the highly anticipated newest release coming soon to this stunning waterfront master-planned community! Located along Toronto’s waterfront at Yonge St & Queens Quay E, Pier 7 Phase 3 will include 2 towers standing at 11-Storeys & 45-Storeys offering future residents breathtaking water and city views! Here, residents are conveniently located just minutes from Union Station, CF Toronto Eaton Centre, the Financial District, the Gardiner Expressway, PATH, and so much more all while being surrounded with a fantastic assortment of restaurants, cafes, boutiques, grocery stores and so much more!
REASONS TO BUY*
- Located within Toronto’s highly desirable Waterfront which is going to undergo some incredible changes! The area will be one of the largest urban revitalization projects in the world where 800 hectares of land will be transformed to create 40,000 new residences and 50,000+ new jobs!
- In early 2020, Google announced that one of its three new offices on Canadian soil would be located on Toronto’s eastern waterfront! In line with the area’s next generation of technological development and sustainability, the Google office will feature over 18,000 sq.ft. of outdoor terraces and bike stalls, over 10,000 sq.ft. of public retail space and over 40,000 sq.ft. of office space across 18 floors. Their office is expected to be completed in 2022 and bring 5,000 new jobs to the area!
- Steps to Toronto’s underground PATH which has already extended its network by installing an above ground pedestrian bridge that connects the Air Canada Centre to the Waterfront
- Public Transportation for the Waterfront Community will be seeing tremendous growth with the Waterfront Transit Network Plan where new Streetcar (LRT) projects are in the works linking Union Station to Queens Quay, Union Station to The Waterfront & The Martin Goodman Trail to Downtown Toronto
- In a city that has proven to be a magnet for growth — In all of Toronto there is 1,461,020 Million jobs — 511,200 (35%) of these jobs are in Downtown Toronto. From 2011-2016 Downtown employment has seen an increase of 69,280 jobs!
- Joining the Waterfront Community is the George Brown College Centre For Health Sciences where it will house the School of Dental Health, School of Health Services Management, School of Health & Wellness & Sally Horsfall Eaton School of Nursing
- Along with a $1.185 Billion flood protection makeover, the waterfront will also offer better roadways, bike and pedestrian-friendly streets, innovative public space architecture and more
- Located just minutes from Union Station, CF Toronto Eaton Centre, the Financial District, Billy Bishop Airport and steps from a fantastic assortment of restaurants, entertainment venues, cafes, boutiques and so much more!
- Pier 7 is being developed by a pair of highly reputable developers, Fernbrook Homes & Cityzen, who when combined possess over 40 years of building experience!
Deposit Structure: 15% Deposit
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Property ID 8461
- Price Price on call
- Property Type High Rise, Pre Construction Condos
- Property status All, TBD
- Label Coming Soon
- Number of Storeys Tower 1 – 11 Storeys / 136 Suites // Tower 2 – 45 Storeys
- Number of Suites 449 Suites
- Suite Type One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Pre Construction Homes Toronto
- Neighborhood: Bayview & Eglinton Condos
- Postal code / ZIP: M5E 0A4
About the Builder
Cityzen Development Group is a real estate developer that focuses on creative and iconic towers across the Greater Toronto Area. Their projects have shaped the identity of the GTA’s skyline and their success can be attributed to their access to the complete spectrum of real estate sectors. They’ve partnered with some of the world’s most prominent architects such as Yansong M ...