Oakridge Meadows by Regal Crest Homes in Gormley
About the project
If you’re looking for a new home in Richmond Hill, Markham, Sharon, Mount Albert or Stouffville, this is your opportunity to find the dream home you’ve always been waiting for! Oakridge Meadows is Regal Crest Homes’ new community of luxurious Single Family Homes and Townhomes coming to Richmond Hill’s hamlet in Gormley. Located just off Leslie Street and Stouffville Side Road, Oakridge Meadows is the perfect balance of tranquil nature with a multitude of amenities! Just steps from the Gormley GO station, and moments from Highway 404, celebrate stylish urban living with convenient connection to parks, shopping, culture and the GTA.
REASONS TO BUY*
- Residents will have unparalleled access to the Gormley GO Station as the development sits only 5 minutes from the station! Residents can take a number of routes all over the GTA and even arrive at Toronto’s Downtown Union Station in under 1 hour!
- A short drive away from Richmond Hill’s flourishing Downtown! On the verge of becoming a world-class, mixed-use urban centre, Downtown Richmond Hill is envisaged as a walkable, compact mixed-use area supportive of transit where the majority of residents, workers and patrons will be no more than a five minute walk to the transit station
- Perfectly located from a number of Retailers, Grocery Stores and Big Box Stores such as: Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, LCBO, Canadian Tire, Food Basics, PetSmart, Farm Boy, No Frills and more all of which are accessible in under 15 minutes
- Enjoy the rugged outdoors at Lake Wilcox Park or Lake St. George Conservation Area. Stroll through the city’s myriad parks, glacial kettle lakes and gardens, or hit the lush rolling greens of spectacular golf courses!
- Oak Ridges Moraine is a rich and biodiverse ecosystem comprised of charming kettle lakes, flowery meadows, lush woodlands, rustic trails and wetlands teeming with wildlife and birds. As a 400-acre backyard for Richmond Hill, the Oak Ridges Moraine offers incredible hiking, biking, fishing, canoeing and birdwatching in summer and cross-country skiing and snow shoeing in winter.
- Richmond Hill is home to various Swimming, Skating and Summer Camps. There are Sports Fields you can book, Splash Pads for kids to cool off, educational programs and field trips for students from preschool to Grade 12, Tennis courts you can use, and there are maps readily available of all Parks, Trails and Facilities you can use to help you locate everything! If you are looking to get active, Click Here to learn more about Richmond Hill’s Recreation Programs, Outdoor Activities and how to get involved.
- Regal Crest develops award-winning communities throughout the G.T.A. in the most popular and desirable towns and cities. This quality is on display throughout hundreds of Regal Crest Homes in dozens of fine new home communities. Today, when value-conscious new home buyers choose Regal Crest, they can be totally confident about two things: a new home they will be proud to own today, and lasting value that will appreciate through all the years ahead.
Incentives*: VIP Pricing & First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies ($7,900 for units under 700 sq ft // $11,900 for units 700 sq ft and larger), Free Assignment (Regular Price: $5,000), Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Permission To Lease During Occupancy
Townhomes – $10,000 in free upgrades at our design studio OR 5 free appliances Fridge, Range & Dishwasher with Hood Fan (Stainless Steel), Washer & Dryer (Black Stainless Steel)
House Finishes: Granite or Quartz Kitchen countertops, all bathrooms with undermount sinks, Bathroom Vanities with top drawers, kitchen cabinets with extended uppers, Ceramic tile backsplash, Wolf/Sub Zero Kitchen Appliances includes 36″ 6 Burner Gas Range, 36″ Stainless Steel Fridge/Freezer, 24″ Stainless Steel Dishwasher, 36″ Chimney Hood Plywood subfloors on main & upper level floors, Smooth Ceilings throughout main floor & upper floor, 10′ Ceilings on residential levels main floors, 9′ Ceilings on residential levels upper floors
Townhomes – $50,000 on Signing // $50,000 in 60 Days // $50,000 in 90 Days
Singles – $100,000 on Signing // $100,000 in 60 Days // $100,00 in 90 Days
- Property ID 7448
- Price Start From $1,299,900
- Property Type Detached Homes, Townhomes
- Property status All, Move in 2023
- Label Selling Now
- Number of Homes TBA
- Home Types Three Bedroom – Five Bedroom Townhomes & Detached Singles
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Gormley
- Postal code / ZIP: ON L4E
About the Builder
Quality Homes For Over 57 Years
In 1965, a group of seventeen trades people with a shared dream realized that with hard work and a commitment to excellence, it was possible to build a reputation that would stand the test of time. For over 57 years, quality and integrity have gone hand in hand at Regal Crest Homes. I ...