North Oak Condos In Oakville by Minto communities
About the project
Become a part of this rapidly growing community as this newly proposed luxury condo is still in the early stages of development.
North Oak Condos will be a two-tower development by Minto in Oakville. The pre-construction project is located on the northeast corner of Trafalgar Road & Dundas Street East in the Uptown Core neighbourhood of Oakville.
This residential condo is part of the latest addition to the Oakvillage master-planned community. Investors can expect this luxurious development to come with 354 units between both buildings that will consist of one-bedroom to two bedroom plus den layouts.
REASONS TO BUY:
- Located in Oakville which was recently ranked “Canada’s Best City to Live” by MoneySense magazine in 2018!
- Perfectly situated across the street from all of your shopping needs with retailers like Canadian Tire, Longos, Walmart, LCBO & SO much more just minutes away
- Travel with ease throughout the GTA having easy and convenient access to Major Highways — 4 Minutes from Highway 403, 3 Minutes from Highway 407, and less than 20 Minutes from Highway 401
- Quick 5 Minute commute to Sheridan College Trafalgar Campus which is home to more than 9,500 students
- Enjoying the great outdoors comes easy having over 300km of trails, parks, and forests surrounding the development such as Postridge Park, Oak Park, Nipegon Trail & so many more
- 10 Minutes from Oakville GO Station where you will have easy access to both GO Train & GO Bus services
- Only 6 Minutes from Oakville Place which is home to over 100 stores & services for you to enjoy
- Oakvillage is being developed by Minto Communities who are responsible or the development of 85,000 Homes, & 2.5 Million Sq Ft of Commercial Space!
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Oakville
- Postal code / ZIP: L6H 7E3
About the Builder
Minto is an award-winning real estate builder and developer based in Ottawa. They have been creating thoughtfully crafted homes around Canada for over 65 years ensuring the best quality of lifelong homes. They became known for their vibrant low-rise master-planned communities, but have since moved to building condos as well. These developers strive for greatness in everything they build and contin ...