No. 7 Dale Residences by Platinum Vista in Toronto
About the project
Introducing No. 7 Dale Residences, a brand new collection of twenty-six private residences coming soon to the heart of one of Toronto’s oldest and most exclusive neighbourhoods — Rosedale. Located near Bloor St E & Sherbourne Ave, this address is nestled on a quiet tree-lined street and perfect for those who seek an easy urban lifestyle surrounded with top class amenities. While the area is immersed in parks, trails and ravines, you will still be just minutes from the urban delights of Bloor St, Yorkville, and the ‘Mink Mile. In addition, future residents will also be moments from Castle Frank & Sherbourne Station, the Don Valley Parkway, Top Universities, and some of the best amenities Toronto has to offer!
REASONS TO BUY*
- Located in the Rosedale neighbourhood, one of the most desirable neighbourhoods in Toronto, where you are within close proximity to Yorkville which is known for having the city’s finest shops, designer boutiques, high-end global brands, cafes, restaurants, hotels, fine collection of art and cultural venues offering world-class style and luxury
- Boasting a Transit Score of 96/100, The Dale Condos provides a great assortment of transportation options! You will be just steps from multiple TTC Transit Routes as well as a 7 Minute walk from Castle Frank Station & Sherbourne Station where in just 2 stops to the west you will arrive at Bloor-Yonge Station seamlessly connecting you to the Yonge-University Line — travelling throughout Toronto could not be any easier!
- Perfectly located in close proximity to the University of Toronto (6 Minute Drive or 4 Subway Stops), Ryerson University (5 Minute Drive or 3 Subway Stops), OCAD University (12 Minute Drive or 6 Subway Stops) & George Brown College (9 Minute Drive or 5 Subway Stops) — when combined are home to over 150,000 students!
- 7 Minutes from all of your shopping needs at the city’s premier urban shopping location, the Eaton Centre, which has over 250+ best-in-class retailers, restaurants and services for you to enjoy
- You will be surrounded with some of Toronto’s best entertainment options such as the Danforth Music Hall, Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, Phoenix Concert Theatre, — not to mention the hundreds of shopping and dining options that are also in the surrounding area
- 3 Minutes to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) connecting you to the Gardiner Expressway — travelling in and out of the city will be a breeze
VIP Pricing & First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Finishes: 10ft Ceilings, Floor-to-Ceiling Windows, Wide Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring, Gas Fireplace, Studio Munge X Dada Custom Crafted Italian Kitchen with Choice of Cabinetry Colour, Hardware, and 3⁄4” Quartzite or Granite Countertop*, Stone Slab Backsplash, Designer Selected Appliances Including Freezer, Fridge, Gas Cooktop, Induction Cooktop, Dishwasher, Convection Oven, Steam Oven, Warming Drawer and Wine Fridge(s)** by Gaggenau, In-floor Heating in Master Ensuite, Marble Slab Countertop*, Lavish Freestanding Tub, Frameless Glass Shower with Waterproof Recessed Potlights, Washer and Dryer** Electrolux and more
Building Amenities: Bicycle Storage & Workshop, Multi-Purpose Room, Gym and more
Maintenance Fees: $1.00 / sq ft
Deposit Structure: $50,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $50,000 in 30 days // 5% in 120 days // 5% in 180 days // 5% in 270 days // 5% in 420 days
- Property ID 7941
- Price Start From $6,000,000
- Property Type Condos
- Property status Move in 2022
- Label Selling Now
- Number of Storeys 4 Storeys
- Number Of Units 26 Units
- Suite Type Two Bedroom + 2.5 Bath – Three Bedroom + 2.5 Bath Suites
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Toronto
- Postal code / ZIP: M4W 1K2
About the Builder
Platinum Vista is a home developer. It is the fusion of two companies: the Kadima Group and the Milborne Group of Companies. This developer has an impressive roster of clients. They include Microsoft, TD Bank, and the Bank of Montreal. The personnel of this developer has made many residential projects. They include new Times Square, 55 Bloor Street East, and the Q Lofts at Queen and Dufferin.