About the project
Introducing Midtown, an exciting new Master-Planned Community comprised of Townhomes coming soon to Northwest Edmonton nestled in a bustling little city called St. Albert! Located at Ray Gibbon Dr & LeClair Way, Midtown provides residents with a collection of thoughtful amenities including a dog park, community garden, and parks. Residents will also find themselves minutes from Highways 216, 2 & 16, Big Box Stores, Parks, Downtown Edmonton and so much more!
REASONS TO BUY*
- Located in Northwest Edmonton, nestled in a bustling little city called St. Albert. on the banks of Sturgeon River, St. Albert is Edmonton’s best kept secret, a green natural playground steeped in local character, small town charm and all the conveniences you’d expect!
- Be a part of a Master-Planned community spanning over 45-acres of land! The community offers residents a fantastic assortment of amenities including:
• The Retreat – Perfect for morning yoga, afternoon reading and nighttime stargazing
• Growers Grove – a community garden designed to nurture healthy living, green thumbs and shared experiences
• Overlook Park – the green heart of Midtown and the natural centerpiece of its outdoor amenities
• Fetching Greens Dog Park – thoughtfully designed to encourage fetch, frisbee, community social interactions and play dates of the canine kind
• Red Willow Express Line – a linear park with panoramic views of Big Lake to the west. A naturally landscaped link between Midtown and Red Willow regional trail network. A convenient connection to greater St. Albert
• Midtown Commons – meandering walkways found throughout the community, where unique art installations and sculptures bring a sense of whimsy to your every excursion. Take a moment to reflect as you pass the intriguing form of up-and-coming local artist’s latest statement; each piece is a reminder that this is no ordinary community
- A fantastic location for all of your transportation needs! Midtown perfectly places residents just 5 minutes from Highway 216, seamlessly connecting commuters to Highways 2 & 16 in just minutes!
- Located just 2 minutes from The Enjoy Centre which is a unique multi-use facility featuring a greenhouse, spa, cafe & restaurant, whole foods, bakery, events department and more!
- Minutes from a fantastic selection of Big Box Stores, home goods and clothing retailers, dining options, grocery stores and services including: The Keg Steakhouse, Best Buy, Michaels, Homesense, The Home Depot, Staples, Shoppers Drug Mart, Real Canadian Superstore and so much more! Residents will also be 7 minutes from St Albert Centre which features over 60 retailers and services including: Target, Sport Chek, Winners and much more
- Within close proximity from Downtown Edmonton which has seen incredible transformations from a world-class arena to vibrant festivals to new parks
- Enjoy the great outdoors! Residents will be surrounded with breathtaking outdoor amenities including: Lois Hole Provincial Park, Riel Recreation Park, Lions Park, Red Willow Park, Lacombe Lake Park, Grosvenor Park and more!
- For the golfers out there, you will be surrounded with numerous golf courses including: Sandpiper Golf + Country Club, Twin Willows Golf Club, Long Spruce Driving Range, Sturgeon Valley Golf + Country Club — all of which are less than 15 minutes away!
- Midtown is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Averton, who for more than 60 years has built homes, created communities and managed construction projects in a wide variety of North American markets. Across three generations, Averton has developed thousands of acres of land, over 10,000 homes, and accrued an unmatched wealth of knowledge and expertise!
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Free Mortgage Arrangements, 2 Year Lease Guarantee, Property Management Services (Reduced Monthly Fee / One Time Administration Fee), $0 Development Charges, Reduced Assignment, $0 Condo Fees for the 1st Year, Quartz Countertops (Kitchen & Bath), Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Front Load Washer & Dryer (White)
Condo Fees: Starting at $140/month (Includes: Exclusive use / common area property and grounds maintenance, snow removal, waste removal and condominium insurance)
Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $10,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 120 Days // 2.5% in 240 Days // 2.5% in 375 Days
- Property ID 8206
- Price Start From $400,000
- Property Type Pre Construction & New Townhomes, Pre Construction Condos
- Property status Move in 2024
- Label Selling Now
- Number of Homes TBA
- Home Type Townhomes
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Albert
- Postal code / ZIP: T8N 4J7