About the project
LeftBank Condos is a New Condo development by Broccolini Construction Inc. located at River St & Labatt Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Leftbank Condos According to CondoNow
1. Downtown East Location – Leftbank Condos is situated between Regent Park, the West Don Lands, and East Bayfront, all Toronto waterfront communities that are seeing extensive redevelopment and revitalization occurring. The area will see a massive transformation with the creation of thousands of new residential homes, employment opportunities, and transit options being developed. CondoNow notes that this is a great opportunity to invest in Toronto’s next great neighbourhood.
2. Transit Options – The area surrounding Leftbank Condos currently boasts an almost perfect Transit score with easy access to TTC streetcar and bus routes just steps away from home. Riders are quickly transported throughout the city and into the downtown core in under 20 minutes, which is extremely efficient for young professionals and post-secondary students. CondoNow states the proposed East Harbour Transit Hub, which will house at least two GO Train lines, a streetcar line, and a stop along the Relief Line Subway will bring even more transit options to the community.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of Leftbank Condos will be treated to an amenity-rich area of the city where a plethora of lifestyle amenities and daily necessities abound. Many local retailers, eateries, and entertainment options are easily accessible on foot. The community is extremely family-friendly, home to many new schools, sports fields, and recreation centres. CondoNow indicates that major city attractions including The Distillery Historic District, St. Lawrence Market, Yonge/Dundas Square, and the Eaton Centre are all located nearby and offer up some amazing shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
4. Great for Students – Many of the city’s most prestigious post-secondary schools are easily accessible from Leftbank Condos, making it a great choice for students needing off-campus accommodations during the school year. CondoNow acknowledges that Centennial College and George Brown College both have campuses in the immediate area and Ryerson University is conveniently situated just a 6-minute transit ride away from home.
5. Green Space – Toronto’s east side is a beautiful part of the city, home to many lush parks, nature trails, waterfront beaches, and the harbourfront. Residents of Leftbank Condos will be within walking distance of Corktown Commons, an 18-acre park that offers picnic areas, playgrounds, and a splash pad. CondoNow indicates that other nearby natural spaces include the Don River, Regent Park, and Cherry Beach.
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Property ID 7048
- Price Start From $500,000
- Property Type Condos
- Property status Move in 2025
- Label Selling Now
- Number of storeys 34 Storeys
- Number of suites 388 Suites
Walk Scores Walker's Paradise View more
Bike Score Biker's Paradise View more
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Toronto
- Neighborhood: Riverdale
- Postal code / ZIP: M5A 3P3
About the Builder
481 Yonge Developments Inc has proven to be successful in multiple real estate branches ranging from investments and developments to transformation and property management. Our goal is to keep developing our skills and knowledge in acquiring, developing and maintaining real estate. Together with our strategic partners, we will keep identifying opportunities and pushing boundaries. By doing so we w ...
WESTLINE CONDOS | TORONTO
CentreCourt Developments Inc is launching Westline Condos, Toronto’s largest master-planned development at Allen Rd & Sheppard Ave W, Toronto. 4 minutes from Sheppard West subway station Access to the Barrie Line GO Train Connect to downtown core with 40 minutes Quick access to Highway 401 Click on a star to rate it! Submit Rating […]
Galleria on the Park Condos | TORONTO
Galleria on the Park, located at Dupont St & Dufferin St is a brand-new affluent condominium project by ELAD Canada in Toronto. This pre-construction condos project is warm, welcoming that you will rejoice. Seek a perfect blend of modern urban living, a plush view of a massive park, and an exceptional lifestyle retail experience. It […]
908 ST. CLAIR WEST CONDOS | TORONTO
908 St.Clair west condos is new condo development by currently in preconstruction at 908 St Clair Ave W, Toronto, ON. 908 St. Clair West Condos is a new condominium development by Lash Group of Companies, located in the vibrant St. Clair West neighbourhood of Toronto. The development features a total of 12 stories with 151 units, […]
The Fredrick Condos is a new condo development by Castlepoint Numa currently in preconstruction at 939 Eglinton Ave E, Toronto, ON. The Frederick Condos is a pre-construction residential development located in the St. Lawrence Market neighborhood of downtown Toronto, Ontario. The project is being developed by the Castlepoint Numa, a real estate development company that has […]
Move in 2025
The Dawes Condo by Marlin spring in Toronto
The Dawes Condos is a new condo development by Marlin Spring currently in preconstruction at 10 Dawes Rd, Toronto, ON. The Dawes Condo is a pre-construction residential development located in Toronto, Ontario. The condo project is being developed by Options for Homes, a non-profit housing developer that aims to make homeownership more accessible and affordable for […]
Move in 2025
Leaside Common Condos by Gairloch Developments in Toronto
Leaside CommonCondos is coming to Toronto’s most coveted Mount Pleasant East neighbourhood. This mixed use building will feature a unique exterior architecture of traditional and modern coloured brick, giving off a gradient effect along with large setback terraces. Ground floor retail, premium building amenities, and spacious and varied suite layout will help to cater to any lifestyle. Located just steps […]
Move in 2025
Craft Residences by Gairloch in Toronto
Craft Residences provides a fantastic investment opportunity located in Toronto’s prized Junction Neighbourhood located at Runnymede Rd & Dundas St W! Here at Craft Residences, residents will find themselves surrounded by numerous restaurants, shops and cafes that can be found all along Dundas St W all while being minutes from Runnymede Station, Bloor GO Station, the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT, Stockyards Village, High […]
Move in 2025
The Essery Condos by Aspen Ridge Homes in Toronto
The Essery Condos is a new condo project by Aspen Ridge Homes and is currently in pre-construction. The Essery architect is designed by CORE Architects and Bernard Watt Architect. The new project will be located at 109 Niagara Street in Toronto. The major intersection is Tecumseth Street & Wellington Street West. The Essery Heritage Residences will be a […]