About the project
Introducing Huntingdale Towns — a brand new collection of four-storey townhomes coming soon to the L’Amoreaux neighbourhood in Scarborough. Located at Pharmacy Ave & Finch Ave East, Huntingdale Towns will offer 85 modern townhome units destined to provide residents with an extraordinary lifestyle. With its close proximity to Scarborough Town Centre & CF Fairview Mall, convenient access to public transportation like the Don Mills Subway Station and Agincourt GO Station, and just moments from Highways 401, 404 & the DVP – Huntingdale Towns is a development that should surely spark your interest!
REASONS TO BUY*
- Perfectly located for all of your transportation needs — Steps outside your door from multiple TTC Bus Routes, and 10 Minutes from the Agincourt GO Station, and the Don Mills Subway Station where in 4 short stops will connect you to the Yonge-University Line — the opportunities to travel throughout the city are endless.
- You are also just 12 Minutes from the Scarborough Town Centre, the largest shopping center in Toronto’s east end, featuring 250+ stores & services for you to enjoy and also gives you access to the Scarborough Centre Subway Station
- Only 8 Minutes from CF Fairview Mall showcasing a collection of over 160 stores and services, premium, casual restaurants and cinemas
- 4 Minutes from Highway 404 connecting you to Highway 401 & The Don Valley Parkway in less than 10 Minutes
- 15 Minutes from Centennial College and the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus & 6 Minutes from Seneca College
- An endless number of parks are in the nearby areas for those who love to enjoy the outdoors, with a daily walk or a bike ride. A short drive or TTC trip will take you to the East Don Parkland where you will have access to multiple parks that string along the Don River such as Villaways Park, Havenbrook Park, Betty Sutherland Trail Park, Agincourt Park, Bridlewood Park, Kennedy Parkette, the 19 acre Ron Watson Park, and much more!
- This neighbourhood offers a number of community amenities all just steps away. The Agincourt Public Library is less than 10 minutes away, and recently has been renovated with a brand new Digital Innovation Hub, with two new program rooms and an additional space for students to study. There is also a New Community Centre connected to the library
- Food Basics, No Frills and Metro are all just minutes away, making it easy to get your errands done, along with Shopper’s Drug Mart, Home Depot and Costco!
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies ($20,000), Reduced Assignment Fee – $1,000 plus HST and legal fees, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Right to Lease During Occupancy, 1 Free Parking Spot, Stainless Steel Appliances & White Washer/Dryer
Features & Finishes: Natural oak staircases and handrails, High performance laminate flooring in a choice of two standard selections, Separate laundry closet with ceramic tile flooring and stacked washer and dryer, Brand Name Stainless Steel Appliances (Refrigerator, Freestanding Electric Range, Microwave Hood Fan Combination Unit and Dishwasher), Quartz countertop in a choice of two standard selections, Ceramic tile backsplash in a choice of two standard selections and more
Maintenance Fees: $179.95/Month
Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // Balance to 5% in 30 Days // 2.5% in 90 Days // 2.5% in 120 Days // 2.5% in 150 Days // 2.5% in 210 Days // 5% on Occupancy
- Property ID 7998
- Price Start From $1,499,990
- Property Type Pre Construction & New Townhomes, Pre Construction Detached Homes
- Property status Move in 2024
- Label Selling Now
- Number of Storeys 4
- Number of Homes 85
- Home Type Three Bedroom + Den Towns
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Scarborough
- Neighborhood: Victoria Park & Sheppard Condos
- Postal code / ZIP: M1W 2H1