About the project
Welcome to Highcrest, a stunning new intimate community comprised of Semi-Detached & Detached Homes coming soon to Whitby Shores! Featuring a highly desirable location in Whitby’s south end, residents at Highcrest will be surrounded with breathtaking outdoor amenities being moments from Whitby Harbour, Lake Ontario and Lynde Creek all while being minutes from the Whitby GO Station, Highways 401 & 412, Durham College – Whitby Campus, Oshawa Centre, Big Box Stores and so much more!
REASONS TO BUY*
- Nestled within the Whitby Shore neighbourhood, residents will be surrounded with stunning natural amenities with Lynde Creek and the Lynde Shores Conservation area to the west, Lake Ontario to the south, and Whitby Harbour in the east!
- Conveniently located from all of your transportation needs, residents at Highcrest will be approximately 5 minutes from the Whitby GO Station! Here, you are able to take the GO Train to Union Station in under an hour, or a number of scheduled bus routes to all over the GTA
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being just minutes from both Highways 401 & 412!
- Minutes to all of your shopping needs at the largest shopping centre in the Durham Region, Oshawa Centre, which features over 230 stores, services, and dining options for you to enjoy!
- You will also be within close proximity from SmartCentres Oshawa South and Thickson Ridge Power Centre which feature a fantastic variety of Big Box Stores, Retailers, and Dinging Options such as: Walmart, Dollarama, SAIL, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Starbucks, Five Guys, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, The Home Depot and so much more!
- Approximately 8 minutes from all of your entertainment and dining needs at the Whitby Entertainment Centrum with venues like Landmark Cinemas, Jack Astor’s, Milestones, Playdium and more
- Minutes from Durham College – Whitby Campus which has recently undergone its fourth phase of revitalization and expansion with a new 60,000 sq ft facility dedicated to industrial skilled trades. The Whitby Campus has seen a 130 per cent increase in student population over the past 10 years!
- Highcrest is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Laurier Homes, who since 1976, has been creating communities across the GTA including Oakville, Mississauga, Milton, Richmond Hill, Scarborough and Markham!
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Charges, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Upgraded Quality Features: Granite or Quartz Countertop in Kitchen, Powder Room, and Principle Ensuite, Kitchen Upgrades: Extended Upper Kitchen Cabinetry and 600 CFM Hood Fan, Approx. 9ft Ceilings on ground floor and second floor, Prefinished Oak Flooring on Ground Floor, Oak Stairs in finished areas, Fireplace (Detached Homes with Gas Fireplace // Semi-Detached Homes with Electric Fireplace), Rough-In 3 Piece Bathroom
Deposit Structure: $50,000 on Signing // $40,000 in 30 Days // $50,000 in 60 Days // $50,000 in 120 Days // $60,000 in 150 Days
- Property ID 7335
- Price Start From $1,900,000
- Property Type Pre Construction Detached Homes
- Property status All, Move in 2023
- Label Selling Now
- Number of Homes 39
- Home Types 39′ Detached Homes
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Whitby
- Postal code / ZIP: L1N 9G4
About the Builder
This developer has been building homes since 1976. This developer continuously exceeds the expectations of their clients. They do this by first researching the needs of potential customers. Then, they integrate today's modern features with elements of design and lifestyle. And then, they incorporate unique architectural details and harmonious streetscapes into each community.