GROOVE URBAN CONDOS | YORK
About the project
Located in Humewood-Cedarvale’s well-established family-oriented neighbourhood is where you’ll find The Groove Condos. It is in close proximity from Toronto’s financial district as well as entertainment districts Many services, such as parks and libraries, are found in the interior of this community. St. Clair Avenue also provides easy access to shopping and public transportation.
The numerous tree-lined streets and culs de sacs located in Humewood undoubtedly contribute to the neighbourhood’s intimate streetscape. Because of the many one-way streets, with few cross streets, it helps to keep traffic congestion to a minimum in this peaceful, tucked-away suburb.
- Connected to St. Clair Village, Wychwood and also Forest Hill
- Minutes to the St. Clair Ave West Station
- Easy access to Allen Expressway, Don Valley Parkway as well as the Gardiner Expressway
- Easy access to subway, bus, and streetcar
- Walk to a tremendous variety of shops and restaurants along St. Clair Avenue West
- Steps to Loblaws, Drugstore, and restaurants
- Toronto’s highest concentration of Caribbean shops and restaurants on Eglinton Avenue West and Vaughan Road between Oakwood Avenue and Dufferin Street.
- Streetcars and bus routes along St Clair, Bathurst Street and Vaughan Road
- Bathurst Station on the Bloor-Danforth subway line and St. Clair station on the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line
- Allen Expressway connects commuters to Highway 401.
- Humewood Community School has a football park, baseball diamonds, and a children’s playground, as well as a host of athletic activities.
- Vaughan Road Collegiate Institute – has an enclosed pool for both children’s and adults’ Aquatics.
- One of Toronto’s most magnificent gardens is Humewood Park.
- A modern state-of-the-art theatre is part of the recently constructed Oakwood Village Library and Arts Centre.
- Property ID 5241
- Price Price on call
- Property Type Condomium
- Property status TBD
- Label Coming Soon
- Number of Storeys 15
- Number of Units 152
- Unit Type Studio - 3.5 Bedrooms
- Unit Size 412 - 1162 Sq Ft
- Price Range From the $600's
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: North York
About the Builder
This developer is a popular real estate investment and development firm. Their purpose is to provide homebuyers with beautifully designed homes in outstanding locations. They aim to revitalize neighbourhoods with sustainable green living and cutting-edge technology. Every suite they make is made with the resident’s ultimate enjoyment in mind.