About the project
Exchange Signature Residences will be the fourth and final tower to join the highly sought after Exchange District Master-Planned Community in the heart of Mississauga! Located at Burnhamthorpe Rd & Hurontario St, future residents will live directly across from Square One Shopping Centre — which means having unparalleled access to 360+ stores and services! Not only that but you will also be just moments from the upcoming Hurontario LRT, MiWay Transit, GO Transit, Sheridan College, Celebration Square, Major Highways and so much more.
REASONS TO BUY*
- AAA Location – you are in the heart of Mississauga!
- Mississauga neighbours Toronto and is currently the sixth most populated city in Canada. The GTA is also growing at a rate of over 100,000 persons per year according to Stats Canada leaving Mississauga in a prime position to harbour a part of that growth
- Less than a 5 Minute Walk to Square One, Ontario’s largest shopping centre, boasting over 2,200,000 sq ft of retail space with more than 360 stores & services for you to enjoy
- Walking distance to Sheridan College which has gone through a massive expansion and now has total enrollment capacity at approximately 5,500 Students
- Walking Distance to Celebration Square, the YMCA, City Hall, Mississauga Library
- Located steps to a stop along the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) which will feature 22 Stops travelling along 18km along Hurontario, seamlessly connecting you to Brampton and Mississauga (Set to be completed in 2022)
- In close proximity to the MiWay Transit System, GO Train Station and Highways 403, 401, 410 & 407
- Steps from Canada’s Largest Development In History! 130-Acres of land surrounding Square One Shopping Centre will transformed with the addition of 37 new Residential Towers which are to house approximately 18,000 residents, new Office Towers bringing thousands of new jobs to Mississauga’s Downtown, new Retail and Restaurants, a new Transit Hub connecting to the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) and finally a new Downtown that will rival major cities across North America. Mississauga is about to grow exponentially – do not miss your chance to be a part it!
- Exchange District is being developed by Camrost Felcorp. who has established its place as one of the foremost names in the development industry since 1976 by consistently leading the way in creating landmark condominiums, and is behind many of the Greater Toronto Area’s most distinctive and memorable residential communities and commercial properties
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer and Dryer & More
Building Amenities: On-Site Boutique Hotel, Signature Concierge Services, Co-Working Space with Private Pods, Fitness Centre with Yoga Studio, Exclusive access to the Exchange Club with Pool, Rooftop Terrace, Half Court Basketball Court, Social Gathering Room, Vibrant Outdoor Urban Piazza, Premium Restaurants and Cafes on-site including Edo Sushi and Byblos
Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $10,000 in 30 Days // 5% on May 30, 2023 // 10% on Occupancy
- Property ID 7507
- Price Start From $799,900
- Property Type Pre Construction Condos
- Property status All, Move in 2024
- Label Selling Now
- Number of Storeys 31
- Number Of Units 250
- Suite Type One Bedroom – Two Bedroom Suites
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Homes in Mississauga
- Neighborhood: Square One
- Postal code / ZIP: L5B 1M7
About the Builder
481 Yonge Developments Inc has proven to be successful in multiple real estate branches ranging from investments and developments to transformation and property management. Our goal is to keep developing our skills and knowledge in acquiring, developing and maintaining real estate. Together with our strategic partners, we will keep identifying opportunities and pushing boundaries. By doing so we w ...