Elektra condos by Menkes development Ltd. in Toronto
About the project
Introducing Elektra Condos, a striking new condominium that places you in the center of the action! Featuring a highly sought after address in Toronto’s downtown core at Jarvis & Dundas, residents at Elektra will have everything they could possibly need and more within arms reach. Located just minutes from Toronto Metropolitan University, the upcoming Ontario Line, College & Dundas Station, the CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Yonge St and so much more that Toronto has to offer!
REASONS TO BUY*
- AAA Location in the heart of Downtown Toronto’s East Core! Located at the intersection of Dundas and Jarvis, Elektra will be the newest addition coming soon to a thriving growth district on the east side of Yonge Street that has undergone remarkable growth over the past 5 years. Nestled between the College and Dundas subway stations, the East Core’s growth has been driven by an influx of recent residential development and major investments in education, finance, health science and technology
- Walking distance from Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly Ryerson University) where only 3.1% of the 43,000+ students are able to live on campus meaning there is a HUGE demand for off campus housing!
- Travelling throughout the city is made incredibly easy being steps from multiple TTC Bus and Streetcar Routes. Residents will also be just minutes from College and Dundas Station which run along the Yonge-University Line. From these two stations, passengers can seamlessly transfer onto the Bloor-Danforth Line in just a few stops or travel south to Union Station
- Residents will also be a 6 minute walk from a stop along the upcoming Ontario Subway Line which will run along 15.6-kilometres and feature 15 new stops connecting passengers to Exhibition Place, through the heart of downtown, and all the way to the Ontario Science Centre!
- Conveniently located just 1km from Yonge St, Toronto’s most famous street, which features an incredible assortment of retailers, restaurants, entertainment venues and so much more!
- Within close proximity from the Hospital District where The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto General Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital & Mt Sinai Hospital all reside
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Phoenix Concert Theatre, Yonge-Dundas Square, CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Queen’s Park, Art Gallery of Toronto, Nathan Phillips Square, The Distillery District and so much more — not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail and entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area!
- Located just down the street from Allan Gardens which is one of the oldest parks in Toronto and features a conservatory, playground and two fenced off-leash areas for dogs
- Elektra is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Menkes, who possesses nearly 65 years of building experience!
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Property ID 7142
- Price Start From $600,000
- Property Type Condos
- Property status TBD
- Label Selling Now
- Number of Storeys 48
- Number of Suites 500
- Suite Type One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Toronto
- Postal code / ZIP: M5A 1Z6
About the Builder
Menkes Development Ltd., started off as a known builder and developer of single-family homes and neighbourhoods throughout the Greater Toronto Area. A fully-integrated company, they're involved in the construction, ownership and management of industrial, commercial and residential properties. Along the way, the firm branched into the condominium market, knowing this type of h ...