Dawes Condos 2 by Marlin Spring in Toronto
About the project
Introducing Dawes Condos, a stunning new addition coming soon to Toronto’s prized Danforth neighbourhood located at Danforth Ave & Main St! Here at Dawes Condos, residents will find themselves surrounded with a number of highly desirable amenities including Main Subway Station, Danforth GO Station, the upcoming Ontario Line, multiple TTC Streetcar stops, Michael Garron Hospital, Woodbine Beach, The Beaches, Downtown Toronto and so much more all while being surrounded with a fantastic assortment of shops, restaurants, cafes and more that the area has to offer!
REASONS TO BUY*
- Travelling throughout the city could not get anymore convenient! Residents are perfectly placed just a 7 minute walk from Main Subway Station and an 8 minute walk from the Danforth GO Station all while being steps from multiple TTC Streetcar and Bus Routes!
- Residents will also be just 4 stops from the future Danforth & Pape Ontario Line Station! The new Ontario Line will travel 15 km across Toronto, seamlessly connecting Ontario Place all the way to the Science Centre and is set to be completed in 2027
- Commuting through the city can be accomplished with incredible ease having quick and easy access to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP), Lake Shore Boulevard and the Gardiner Expressway
- Conveniently located just steps from Danforth Village which features an incredible assortment of Big Box Stores, Restaurants, Shops and Services such as: Lowe’s Home Improvement, Bulk Barn, Metro, Staples, Loblaws, FreshCo and more!
- The Danforth neighbourhood is a very bike-friendly community with the recent addition of over 15 km of bike lanes stretching from Broadview Ave to Dawes Rd. Cycling throughout the city will only get better as TO ACTIVE continue to build the cross-town “spine” west to Bloor and Yonge
- Minutes from Woodbine Park & Beach which is Toronto’s most popular spot along the lake! Woodbine Beach is the largest of the four beaches that line the lake spanning 15.2 hectares and provides fun outdoor activities from beach volleyball, bike trails, picnic areas to a playground
- Just a 6 minute commute from Michael Garron Hospital
- Dawes Condos is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Marlin Spring, who has won numerous awards and is responsible for the completion of over 30 developments across the GTA!
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Reduced Development Charges (1B+D and Smaller –
$18,000 $15,500 // 2B and Larger – $21,000 $18,500), Free Assignment – $5,000 Value (Plus Legal Fees & HST), Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Right to Lease During Interim Occupancy ($1,500 Plus Legal Fees & HST)
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Residents Lobby, Parcel Rooms, 2-storey Fitness Studio: weights, machines, spin, yoga, boxing, Kids’ Area: indoor and outdoor, Indoor Dining, Screening Room, Social Lounge, Co-work, Games room, Art/Maker Studio, Meeting Room, Library Lounge, Pet Wash, Outdoor Dining, Outdoor BBQ, Outdoor Lounge
Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.72 per square foot (Excludes hydro, water and Rogers Bulk Internet)
Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $10,000 in 30 Days // 5% on November 3, 2022 // 5% on November 3, 2023 // 5% on Occupancy
- Property ID 8508
- Price Start From $500,000
- Property Type Condos
- Property status All, Move in 2025
- Label Selling Now
- Number of Storeys North Tower – 24 storeys; South Tower – 38 storeys, Connected by a 6-storey Podium
- Number of Suites 631 Suites
- Suite Type One Bedroom – Three Bedroom + Den Suites
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Toronto
- Postal code / ZIP: M4C 5A7