Craft Residences by Gairloch in Toronto
About the project
Craft Residences provides a fantastic investment opportunity located in Toronto’s prized Junction Neighbourhood located at Runnymede Rd & Dundas St W! Here at Craft Residences, residents will find themselves surrounded by numerous restaurants, shops and cafes that can be found all along Dundas St W all while being minutes from Runnymede Station, Bloor GO Station, the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT, Stockyards Village, High Park, the Downtown Core and so much more!
REASONS TO BUY*
- Desirable location in Toronto’s Junction neighbourhood where you will have access to numerous restaurants, bars, shops and cafes that can found lining Dundas St W
- Travelling throughout the city could not be any easier! Residents at Craft Residences are conveniently located just steps from multiple TTC Bus Stops, 7 minutes from the Bloor GO Station and only 4 minutes from Runnymede Station where in just a few stops east passengers can seamlessly transfer onto the Yonge-University Line
- Residents will also be approximately 6 minutes from a stop along the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT! The Eglinton Crosstown LRT (set to be completed year) will feature 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto (from Mount Dennis all the way to Kennedy) allowing you to travel 19 kilometres faster than a streetcar, a bus, or a downtown subway. In fact, your Crosstown LRT vehicle will be up to 60% faster than your current travel time!
- With 37% of all jobs centered in the Downtown Core, Craft Residences provides a convenient place to call home for those who work Downtown!
- Toronto is Canada’s tech capital, and is ground zero for more than 5,200 tech startups and 15,000 tech companies. The evolution of Toronto as a global tech leader has resulted in billions of dollars in venture capital investments. Toronto now creates more tech employment opportunities than Seattle, Bay Area, and Washington combined!
- Just a 4 minute drive from Stockyards Village which features over 50 stores to meet all of your shopping needs! Residents will also be minutes from a number of Big Box Stores, Grocery Stores, and other retailers such as: The Home Depot, Staples, Michaels, Metro, Walmart, Best Buy and more!
- 5 Minutes from Toronto’s largest public park, High Park, which features hiking trails, sports facilities, a beautiful lakefront, convenient parking, easy public transit access, a dog park, a zoo and more
VIP Pricing & First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Capped Development Levies (1 Bed +Den & Smaller: $14,000 // 2 Bed & 2 Bed + Den: $16,000 // 3 Bed & Larger: $18,000), Free Assignment (Estimated Value of $10,000), Right To Lease During Interim Occupancy, Reduced Standard Parking (
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, 9′ Ceilings, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Custom-Designed European Kitchen with Soft-Closing Doors and Drawers, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Contemporary Porcelain Tile in Bathrooms, Efficient/Energy Star-Certified Washer and Dryer, Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) HVAC System, Smart Home Technology, and more
Building Amenities: Lobby Lounge, Lounge Zones, Smart Building System, Multi-Parking System, and more
Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.69/sq ft (Excludes Hydro & Water)
Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // Balance to 5% in 30 Days // 5% in 120 Days // 2.5% in 375 Days // 2.5% in 725 Days // 5% on Occupancy
- Property ID 8060
- Price Start From $600,000
- Property Type Condos
- Property status Move in 2025
- Label Selling Now
- Number of Storeys 8 Storeys
- Number of Suites 86 Suites
- Suite Type One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Toronto
- Postal code / ZIP: M6P 2A3
About the Builder
Gairloch Developments is a real estate developer that is focused on bringing unique design concepts and architecture to Downtown Toronto. Their goal is to build iconic landmarks that stand the test of time as well as to build strong relationships with their clients. In addition to design, they focus on investment and increasing the value of the property in which they build.