About the project
Courcelette Condos is a condominium development by Windmill Development Group Ltd located in the Cliffcrest neighbourhood in Toronto, Canada.
Reasons to Buy
- Location: The Courcelette Condos are situated in Toronto’s Cliffcrest district at the intersection of Kingston Road and Courcelette Road. In addition to being close to downtown Toronto, the region is well-known for its stunning natural surroundings, which include Lake Ontario and various parks.
- The Courcelette Condos have a contemporary style with upscale fixtures and facilities. From one-bedroom to three-bedroom units, with possibilities for balconies or terraces, are available in the complex.
- Sustainability: The Courcelette Condos are another example of Windmill Development Group’s dedication to sustainability. The structure is built to achieve LEED Platinum certification, which means it includes a number of eco-friendly elements and procedures.
- A variety of amenities are available at The Courcelette Condos, including a fitness centre, rooftop terrace with BBQ grills, party room, and pet spa. Underground parking, bicycle storage, and electric vehicle charging facilities are all included in the plan.
- Reputation of Developer: Windmill Development Group Ltd. is a recognized developer with a history of producing top-notch, environmentally friendly developments. The company is dedicated to building communities that are socially responsible, environmentally friendly, and economically viable. Knowing that a unit is being produced by a reputable and trustworthy company may provide buyers additional assurance when making a purchase.
Deposit Structure: 15% Deposit
- Country: Canada
- Province / State: Ontario
- City / Town: Pre Construction Homes Toronto
- Neighborhood: Bayview & Eglinton Condos
- Postal code / ZIP: M1N 1P2
About the Builder
A Canadian corporation called Windmill Development Group specializes in building ecologically conscious, sustainable urban developments. Jonathan Westeinde and Rodney Wilts started the business, which has its headquarters in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The goal of Windmill Development Group is to create projects that have a minimal negative impact on the environment and enhance the general sustain ...