Cornell rouge in Markham by Madison group | Townhomes
About the project
Nestled in Markham’s East End at 16th Ave & Donald Cousens Pkwy, Cornell Rouge is an exciting new community comprised of Freehold Townhomes & Single Detached Homes! Here, future residents will find themselves moments from Markham’s flourishing Downtown, the Mount Joy GO Station, Highway 407, Big Box Stores, CF Markville, Markham Stouffville Hospital and so much more all while being surrounded with thousands of wooded acres!
Freehold Townhomes Starting From $1,599,990
Detached Homes Starting From $1,999,990
REASONS TO BUY:
- Located minutes from Markham’s flourishing Downtown! On the verge of becoming a world-class, mixed-use urban centre, Downtown Markham will be seeing some major growth with the future development of 2.2 million sq ft of office space, 2 Million sq ft of retail space, as well as 10,000 condos and townhomes that are planned for the upcoming decade along with a $325-Million project for a 20,000-seat NHL sized GTA Centre to be used for sports, concerts, and community events
- Conveniently located for all of your shopping needs! Residents at Cornell Rouge will be conveniently located just a 5 minute drive from Walmart, 8 minutes from The Home Depot, PetSmart, LCBO and 11 minutes from CF Markville which has recently completed a $110 Million redevelopment, transforming the property into a world-class shopping destination featuring over 160 premium retailers for you to enjoy!
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being just 3 minutes from Highway 407, seamlessly connecting you to Highways 404 & 400 in just minutes!
- Residents will also be 7 minutes from the Mount Joy GO Station where they can arrive in Downtown Toronto’s Union Station in just under an hour!
- Markham is home to more than 1,000 Technology and Life Sciences Companies (that generate 37,000 jobs), 400 Canadian Head Offices (which include industry leaders such as IBM, Aviva Insurance, AMD, Allstate, Hyundai & Honda) & 900 High-Tech Firms — Making Markham Canada’s High-Tech Capital
- Moments from a fantastic assortment of outdoor amenities and entertainment options! Future residents will be just minutes from the Toronto Zoo, Rouge National Urban Park, Bob Hunter Memorial Park, Remington Parkview Golf & Country Club and more
- Conveniently located 6 minutes from Markham Stouffville Hospital
- Cornell Rouge is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Madison Group, whose expertise and passion are built on a foundation of more than 55 years and three generations of hard work and commitment to exceptional environments
- Property ID 6686
- Price Starting from $1,500
- Property Type Detached Homes, Townhomes
- Property status All, TBD
- Label Selling Now
- Home type Freehold Towns & Single Detached Homes
- Home size Freehold Townhomes: 2,133 sq ft – 2,703 sq ft // Detached Homes: 2,227 sq ft – 3,353 sq ft
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Markham
- Postal code / ZIP: L6B 1H9
About the Builder
This developer has strong roots in Ontario, where they’ve spent over 50 years developing upscale projects throughout the GTA. From idyllic single-family home communities to sleek condominium and hotel buildings in coveted downtown neighbourhoods, they have a well-developed portfolio. They pride themselves on quality craftsmanship and luxurious touches, and curating urban lifestyles through each ...