Canary House Condos by Dream Developments in Toronto
About the project
Introducing Canary House Condos, the newest addition coming soon to the Canary District Master-Planned Community located at Front St E & Cherry St in Toronto’s Corktown neighbourhood! Here, future residents will be just moments from the Downtown core, the Gardiner Expressway, Distillery District, Sugar Beach, Top Universities and so much more all while being steps from TTC Bus and Streetcar Transit making travelling throughout the city an absolute breeze!
REASONS TO BUY*
- The resale condo market is heating up – with residential homes in such high demand, the gap between condos and low-rise housing is increasing – meaning condo living will be in high demand shortly. This is your chance to beat the rush and get in before pricing increases significantly to close the gap between condos and the low rise mark!
- Be apart of a Master-Planned Community with multiple phases
- AAA Location in Downtown Toronto’s East End! The Canary District Master-Planned Community is located next to the East Harbour – a modern, urban mix of office and retail sites, cultural and public spaces, entertainment, parks and restaurants, all threaded within a highly walk-able, bike-able environment. East Harbour is an employment hub that will accommodate more than 50,000 jobs to the east end of Toronto and provides a multi-modal transit hub that will be the best served transit station outside of Union Station in the GTA with significant connections to local and regional transit
- Immigration is increasing with the Canadian government committing to 1.2M+ people coming to Canada over the next 3 years
- Canary is the perfect address to live, work and play. Residents will be just a 5 minute walk from the Distillery District, which features a fantastic assortment of of trendy restaurants, cafes, art galleries, and boutiques. Residents will also be a quick 5 minute walk from Corktown Common Park which spans over 18-acres and features playgrounds, a splash pad, athletic field and open lawns
- Conveniently located steps from the Cherry St Streetcar
seamlessly connecting you to Broadview Station, Union Station and Dundas West Station!
- Residents will also be just 1 minute from the Gardiner Expressway seamlessly connecting you to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) and the QEW — travelling in and out of the city will be a breeze!
- Located in a city that has proven to be a magnet for growth! In all of Toronto there is 1,461,020 Million jobs, 511,200 (35%) of these jobs are in Downtown Toronto. From 2011-2016 Downtown employment has seen an increase of 69,280 jobs!
- 3 Minutes from George Brown College – St. James Campus, 5 Minutes from Ryerson University, 10 Minutes from the University of Toronto — when combined are all home to over 120,000 students!
- 5 Minutes from the Toronto Eaton Centre, 5 minutes from Sugar Beach, 8 minutes from Woodbine Beach
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Distillery District, St Lawrence Market, Air Canada Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements,
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Library, Pet Spa, Concierge, Gym, Movie/Games Room, Party Room, Private Dining Terrace Room, Garden Terrace with BBQs, Co-Working Lounge, and more
- Property ID 8894
- Price Start From $500,000
- Property Type Condos
- Property status Move in 2024
- Label Coming Soon
- Number of Storeys 13 Storeys
- Number of Suites 206 Suites
- Suite Type One Bedroom – Three Bedroom + Den Suites
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Toronto
- Postal code / ZIP: M5A 1H7