Bridge House at Brightwater by Diamond Corp in Mississauga
About the project
The investment opportunity you’ve been dreaming about is here! Meet Bridge House at Brightwater, the newest addition coming soon to this highly sought-after waterfront community located in Mississauga’s highly desirable Port Credit neighbourhood where everything seems to perfectly fall into place. Here at Bridge House at Brightwater, future residents will be within walking distance from the lake as well as entertainment venues, shopping, restaurants and nightlife that Port Credit has to offer all while being moments from the upcoming Hurontario LRT, Port Credit GO Station, Major Highways and so much more.
REASONS TO BUY*
- Live in a Master-Planned Community where everything you need and more is literally steps away! Covering 72 acres of land, this community will offer over 14 acres of public parks, over 300,000 sq ft of Shops, Restaurants, Offices and Services, and an Elementary School
- Located in the highly desirable Port Credit neighbourhood, the heart of Mississauga’s entertainment hub for shopping, events, music and dining on the waterfront, where you will have over 400 unique businesses to explore
- Conveniently located just 6 Minutes from the Port Credit GO Station where you will have access to both GO Bus & Go Train Service allowing you to comfortably travel to Downtown Toronto’s Union Station in under 30 Minutes!
- The Port Credit GO Station will also be home to a stop along the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) which will feature 22 Stops travelling along 20km along Hurontario, seamlessly connecting you to Brampton and Mississauga (Set to be completed in 2022)
- You will be less than 10 Minutes from the QEW connecting you to Highways 427, 401, 407 & 403 making travelling throughout the GTA an absolute breeze
- Enjoying the great outdoors will be an everyday affair due to the fact that the community will have direct access to Lake Ontario and the waterfront trail. You are also minutes from a great assortment of parks that line Lake Ontario such as: JC Saddington Park, Richard’s Memorial Park, Jack Darling Memorial Park, Lakefront Promenade Park and Rattray Conservation Area!
- Less than 20 Minutes from Humber College – Lakeshore Campus & the University of Toronto Mississauga Campus — when combined are home to over 20,000 students!
- Brightwater is being developed by a group of highly reputable developers: Diamond Corp, Dream & FRAM + Slokker — when combined possess over 80 years of experience!
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies ($13,000 for 1 Bed & 1 Bed + Den // $15,000 for 2 Bed & Up), Free Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Free Moveable Island (Value of $3,500), Right To Lease During Occupancy
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Party Rooms, Work-From-Home Studio, Fitness Club, Rooftop BBQ Lounge, Outdoor Terrace, Glass Bridge Lookout, Open Air Swim Spa & Cabanas
Maintenance Fees: Estimated $0.62/ PSF (Hydro and water metered separately)
Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 150 Days // 2.5% in 365 Days // 2.5% in 570 Days // 5% on Occupancy
- Property ID 8327
- Price Start From $600,000
- Property Type Condos
- Property status Move in 2025
- Label Selling Now
- Number of Storeys North Tower: 15-Storeys / 201 Suites // East Tower: 6-Storeys
- Number Of Units 73 Suites
- Suite Type Studio – 2 Bedroom + Den Suites & Townhomes
Walk Scores Car-Dependent View more
Bike Score Very Bikeable View more
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Mississauga
- Postal code / ZIP: L5H 1G4
About the Builder
Inspired by our past and committed to the future growth of the Greater Toronto Area, DiamondCorp is dedicated to developing innovative, high-quality and award-winning residential, mixed-use, and master-planned developments. DiamondCorp’s exceptional reputation in planning and development stems from our expertise in achieving municipal approvals for complicated sites that translate into outsta ...
ARTE RESIDENCES | MISSISSAUGA
Arte is located at intersection Hurontario St. and Dundas St. The 18-storey building designed by globally renowned artist Daniel Mazzone. Quick access to new proposed 18 km Hurontario Light Rapid Transit (LRT) line 12 mins walking distance from Cooksville GO Station The future Dundas LRT stop is just 300 meters away The Bus Rapid Transit […]
KINDRED CONDOS | MISSISSAUGA
A literal definition, but we know it means way more than just that. It goes beyond a location, and far past the perimeters of a place. In fact it has no boundaries, no limits, and no single, solitary definition – because the essence of community is love. It’s the love of people coming together to […]