Bravo Festival by Menkes in Vaughan
About the project
Vaughan’s newest and hottest Master-Planned Community calls for a celebration! Meet Bravo Festival, the highly anticipated third release coming soon to the South VMC in what is set to become the entertainment capital of Vaughan at Highway 7 & Interchange Way! Conveniently located just moments from a great assortment of amenities where the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC), Viva Transit Routes, Big Box Stores, Major Highways and so much more are all just minutes from your front door.
REASONS TO BUY*
- Located in the South VMC which is set to become the entertainment capital of Vaughan!
- Vaughan is growing! The total population of Vaughan back in 2019 was 336,000 people and is expected to increase by 30% by 2031. Not only that, there was 286,000 jobs in 2019 and this number is expected to increase by 29% in 2031! As the only city other than Toronto to have access to Subway Transit, Vaughan is a prime location in the GTA to invest in
- Amazing location for those who rely on public transportation due to the fact that you will be within walking distance from the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC) where you will have access to the Line 1 Subway Route as well as multiple York Regional Transit (YRT), VIVA buses and ZUM transit!
- Conveniently located just 3 Subway Stops from York University, the 3rd largest university in Canada, and a global leader in education, York University offers students coveted opportunities in York Region’s competitive tech sector and is already home to over 50,000 students!
- Residents will also be 3 Subway Stops from Seneca College which is home to over 5,000 full time students and is rated as York University’s number one transfer partner institution
- Conquer your daily commute with ease being just moments from Highways 400 & 407 making travelling throughout the GTA an absolute breeze
- 2 Minutes from all of your immediate shopping needs! The Home Depot, Best Buy, LCBO, Canadian Tire, Indigo, Costco, Staples, Party City, PetSmart as well as a great selection of other retailers, dining options, and entertainment venues are all conveniently located just down the street from Festival!
- You will be right next door to a multitude of World-Class Employers such as: KPMG, PwC, YMCA, BMO, TD Canada Trust, Miller Thompson LLC, Harley Davidson, BUCA, Marc Anthony and more
- Vaughan is home to 1,100 professional and business service companies, including major players in technology and accounting. As Canada’s largest enterprise solutions information and communication technology (ICT) cluster, this growing city has the largest economy within York Region. Per capita, it is the most concentrated tech hub in Canada, and it has the second-largest financial services cluster in Ontario!
- Moments from a brand new 100,000 Sq Ft YMCA, Library & Community Centre
- Festival is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Menkes, who possesses over 60 years of building experience!
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Property ID 8620
- Price Price on call
- Property Type Condos
- Property status TBD
- Label Coming Soon
- Number of Storeys TBA
- Number of Suites TBA
- Suite Type One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Vaughan
- Postal code / ZIP: L4K 5E1
About the Builder
Menkes Development Ltd., started off as a known builder and developer of single-family homes and neighbourhoods throughout the Greater Toronto Area. A fully-integrated company, they're involved in the construction, ownership and management of industrial, commercial and residential properties. Along the way, the firm branched into the condominium market, knowing this type of h ...