Belmont by Treasure Hill in Newcastle
About the project
Selling Now to the picture sque town of Newcastle, Belmont is an exciting new Master-Planned Community coming soon to Mill St N & King Ave. Comprised of an exquisitely crafted series of Towns & Detached Homes, Belmont places residents steps from shops, boutiques, cafes and services that downtown Newcastle has to offer all while being minutes from Lake Ontario, Highway 401, parks, Golf Courses and so much more!
REASONS TO BUY*
- Be a part of a Master-Planned Community nestled in the heart of Newcastle, a picturesque and growing town, located minutes from Lake Ontario! Residents at Belmont will find themselves surrounded with an incredible assortment of shops, boutiques, cafes and services that downtown Newcastle has to offer all within walking distance
- Travelling throughout southern Ontario can be accomplished with incredible ease being located just off of Hwy 2, 1 minute from Highway 401, and 2 minutes from Highway 115!
- Being just 6 minutes from Lake Ontario means having quick and convenient access to amazing outdoor amenities! Residents at Belmont will be moments from over a mile of private beach, tennis courts, beach volleyball, a children’s playground, and more. Residents will also have access to the Waterfront Trail, Newcastle Marina, Pebble Beach, Samuel Wilmot Nature Area, Wilmot Creek Community Golf Course and so much more that’s left to be discovered in the area
- Developed by Treasure Hill who has been in the home building industry since 2003 and has since built, and has in development, over 10,000 homes!
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Features & Finishes: 9′ Ceilings, Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Natural Oak Staircase and more
Area Amenities: Lake Ontario, Belmont House, Newcastle Harbour, Pebble Beach, Samuel Wilmot Nature Area, Wilmot Creek Community Golf Course, Clarington Farmer’s Market, Orono Antique Market, The Visual Arts Centre of Clarington, Manantler Craft Brewing Co., Archibald Orchards & Estate Winery, and more
Deposit Structure: $30,000 on Signing // $5,000 in 30 Days // $5,000 in 60 Days // $5,000 in 90 Days // $5,000 in 120 Days // $20,000 in 150 Days // $5,000 in 180 Days // $5,000 in 210 Days // $5,000 in 240 Days // $5,000 in 270 Days // $20,000 in 300 Days // $5,000 in 330 Days // $5,000 in 360 Days // $5,000 in 390 Days // $25,000 in 420 Days
- Property ID 8874
- Price Start From $1,010,900
- Property Type Detached Homes, Townhomes
- Property status Move in 2023
- Label Selling Now
- Number of Homes TBA
- Home Type 32′, 37′ & 40′ Detached Homes
- Country: Canada
- Postal code / ZIP: L1B 1K9