About the project
65 Raglan Avenue Condos is a new condo development currently in pre-construction by Camrost Felcorp and Trolleybus Urban Development Inc., coming soon to 65 Raglan Avenue in York, Toronto. It will have a total of 320 units across 28 storeys.
65 Raglan Avenue Condos are situated in the established family-oriented suburb of Humewood-Cedarvale. The financial and entertainment districts of Toronto are both conveniently near by. The core of this town is home to a number of amenities, including parks and libraries. Shopping and public transportation are also easily accessible from St. Clair Avenue.
These condos will be a sight to behold right in the middle of Forest Hill’s residential area! The 65 Raglan Avenue Condos will offer the utmost in convenience to its residents with multiple TTC bus stations nearby, easy access to major highways, and a good blend of urban services and green space.
The abundance of dead-end-streets and tree-lined lanes in Humewood surely add to the neighborhood’s cozy streetscape. In this quiet, hidden area, traffic congestion is kept to a minimum because to the numerous one-way streets and lack of cross intersections.
• Less than 5 mins to the St. Clair Ave West Station
• Easy access to subway, bus, and streetcar
• Walk to a tremendous variety of shops and restaurants along St. Clair Avenue West
• Steps to Loblaws, Drugstore, and restaurants
• Toronto’s highest concentration of Caribbean shops and restaurants on Eglinton Avenue West and Vaughan Road between Oakwood Avenue and Dufferin Street.
• Streetcars and bus routes along St Clair, Bathurst Street and Vaughan Road
• Bathurst Station on the Bloor-Danforth subway line and St. Clair station on the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line
• Allen Expressway connects commuters to Highway 401.
• Humewood Community School has a football park, baseball diamonds, and a children’s playground, as well as a host of athletic activities.
• Vaughan Road Collegiate Institute – has an enclosed pool for both children’s and adults’ Aquatics.
• One of Toronto’s most magnificent gardens is Humewood Park.
• A modern state-of-the-art theatre is part of the recently constructed Oakwood Village Library and Arts Centre.
- Property ID 13461
- Price Price on call
- Property Type Mid Rise, Pre Construction Condos
- Property status All, move in 2028
- Label Coming Soon
- Number of Storeys 28
- Number of Units 320
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: York
- Neighborhood: Humewood-Cedarvale
- Postal code / ZIP: M6C 2K7