About the project
5 Cosburn Avenue Condos: Your Gateway to Luxurious Living in East York
Marlin Spring Developments is proud to present 5 Cosburn Avenue Condos, a new mid-rise condominium development in Toronto that promises to be an aesthetically unique addition to the transforming neighbourhood of East York. The 15-storey pre-construction project with 316 lavish units is located at 5 Cosburn Ave, near the main intersection of Broadview and O’Connor Drive.
This two-tower building, with a total gross floor area of 48,620 square-foot, offers ample indoor and outdoor amenity space and a spacious parking garage for its residents. With its unique architectural design, the building is both attractive and ambitious, offering a wide range of unit layouts for investors and buyers to choose from.
Reasons to Buy 5 Cosburn Avenue Condos
1. Prime Location: 5 Cosburn Avenue Condos is located in a transforming neighbourhood in East York that is highly desired due to its proximity to major highways, the downtown core, and everyday conveniences. The condo sits near the Danforth community, which is known for its diversity and speciality in Grecian influence and culture. This area has been increasingly attracting new homebuyers as it is rich with charisma and offers a welcoming ambiance.
2. Accessibility: Both Cosburn and Broadview Avenue are well-served by the TTC, allowing commuters to travel around the area seamlessly. Broadview Station can be reached in just 6 minutes by bus or 3 minutes by car, allowing you to reach downtown in under 30 minutes. The city has also proposed an Ontario Line Station to be built right at Cosburn and Pape, making your commute more simple and efficient. Additionally, 5 Cosburn Avenue sits just minutes from the Don Valley Parkway, making your commute in and out of the city stress-free.
3. Parks and Schools: This condo sits relatively close to vibrant parks and schools, creating the perfect combination to raise children. In addition to the parkland amenity proposed for the site, other parks include Charles Sauriol Parkette, Todmorden Mills Park, and Agnes McPhail Square. The residence also sits in close proximity to the Don River, which branches off into many trails and parks perfect for locals who enjoy walking and biking.
4. Amenities: The development proposal includes a generous total of 6,803 square feet of indoor amenity space and an additional 6,803 square feet of outdoor space. The outdoor space includes a new parkland dedication that will account for 10% of the outdoor amenity area, promoting connectivity and a sense of community for the residents here. The condo’s 316 units will be available in 207 one-bedrooms, 76 two-bedrooms, and 33 three-bedrooms layouts. Ten of the 33 three-bedroom units are proposed to be two-storey townhome units located at grade level– fronting onto Gowan Avenue.
5. Luxurious Living: The two-tower building will offer a lush green roof, a green landscaped terrace on the ninth floor, and spacious parking garage for its residents. The condo’s unique architectural design will surely grab the attention of homebuyers. The residence will offer many amenities and unique architectural designs, such as the two-level underground parking garage that contains 192 vehicle parking spaces and 317 bicycle spaces located at grade level and on P1. The main floor will contain the residential lobby –accessible from Cosburn Avenue, a parcel and mail room, indoor amenity space and access to the townhome from Gowan Avenue.
Deposit Structure: 15% Deposit
- Property ID 12229
- Price Price on call
- Property Type Mid Rise, Pre Construction Condos
- Property status All, TBD
- Label Coming Soon
- Number of Storeys 15-storey
- Number of Units 316 lavish units
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Pre Construction Homes Toronto
- Neighborhood: Riverdale
- Postal code / ZIP: M4K 2E6
About the Builder
481 Yonge Developments Inc has proven to be successful in multiple real estate branches ranging from investments and developments to transformation and property management. Our goal is to keep developing our skills and knowledge in acquiring, developing and maintaining real estate. Together with our strategic partners, we will keep identifying opportunities and pushing boundaries. By doing so we w ...