About the project
4800 Yonge Condos is a new Condominium project by Menkes Developments and is currently in pre- construction. 4800 Yonge architect is designed by Arquitectonica and Turner Fleischer Architects. The new project will be located at 4800 Yonge Street in North York. The site is at the southwest corner of Yonge and Sheppard in North York City Centre. The major intersection is Yonge Street & Sheppard Avenue East.
4800 Yonge Residences will be a 49 storeys tower with 498 mixed condo units. Units will be a mix of one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom layout.
4800 Yonge Condos is located in the Lansing-Westgate neighbourhood in Toronto. This Project has a fantastic walkscore of 96/100 and a transit score of 90/100, making it great for transit commuters. Sheppard-Yonge Subway Station and Yonge Sheppard Centre are a quick walk away for transit and dining, shopping, and entertainment. Highway 401 is close access to this project as well for additional commuting options. Bayview Village Shopping Centre is a 5-minute drive for upscale shopping and dining. Yorkdale Shopping Centre is a 6-minute drive, one of Toronto’s best malls.
Reasons to Buy
1. Yonge Street – Yonge Street is one of the most well-known streets in the world and for good reason, walk or drive down Yonge Street and find everything and anything needed for everyday life. Residents of 4800 Yonge Street Condos will be located right in the middle of the Yonge and Sheppard neighbourhood and will have direct access to plenty of lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
2. Transit – Taking TTC transit doesn’t get any easier then it will for the residents of 4800 Yonge Street Condos. Just steps away from home is Sheppard subway station, where riders can quickly access bus routes, the Line 1 and Line 4 subway routes. Commuting into Union Station will only take approximately half an hour.
3. Highway Access – Residents of 4800 Yonge Street that prefer to travel throughout the city using a vehicle can access Highway 401 just minutes away from home. Motorists can also easily connect to other thoroughfares in the surrounding area, including Allen Road, Highway 404, and the Don Valley Parkway. Commuting into the downtown core will only take 25 minutes.
4. Family Friendly Area – With nearby early learning centres, elementary, and secondary school options surrounding 4800 Yonge Street Condos, this high in demand neighbourhood has become increasingly popular with young and growing families.
5. Green Space – Living in midtown Toronto does not mean having to forego greenery and natural spaces. There are several large parks, green spaces, ravines, trails, greenbelts, and even a golf course in the area surrounding 4800 Yonge Street Condos. Green spaces nearby include Burnett Park, Addington Greenbelt, Gwendolen Park and Earl Bales Park which offers a community centre, ski and snowboarding opportunities, and a dog park for residents to enjoy.
4800 Yonge Condos Highlights:
o Has a walkscore of 96/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
o Located in the Lansing-Westgate neighbourhood in Toronto
o 1 minute walk from the Sheppard-Yonge Subway Station (Direct Access)
o 3 minute walk from the Yonge Sheppard Centre
o Close access to Highway 401
o 5 minute drive to Bayview Village
o 6 minute drive to Yorkdale Shopping Centre
o Close to shops, restaurants and schools
o Has a transit score of 90/100: world-class public transportation
o Nearby parks include Avonshire Park, Willowdale Park and Mel Lastman Square
About The Developer
Menkes Development is a family run development company established by Murray Menkes nearly 65 years ago. Alan, Steven and Peter, the sons of Murray Menkes, now run the company and continue their father’s legacy. Grandsons of Murray, Jared and Adam, also help their fathers continue growing the business. This builder with its roots in Toronto has established its name as a builder that has shaped Toronto’s community over the past few Decades. Menkes Development is a fully integrated, multi-disciplinary real estate development company that brings you the best homes.
- Property ID 9847
- Price Price on call
- Property Type Condos, High Rise, Luxury
- Property status TBD
- Label Coming Soon
- Number of Storeys 49
- Number of Units 498
- Type of Units mix of one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom layout
Walk Scores Very Walkable View more
Bike Score Bikeable View more
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: North York
- Postal code / ZIP: M2N 5M9
About the Builder
Menkes Development Ltd., started off as a known builder and developer of single-family homes and neighbourhoods throughout the Greater Toronto Area. A fully-integrated company, they're involved in the construction, ownership and management of industrial, commercial and residential properties. Along the way, the firm branched into the condominium market, knowing this type of h ...
Hickory Tree Tower by A1 Development in York
This new condos is a transit-friendly neighbourhood in northwest Toronto. Hickory Tree Tower is a new high-rise condominium development by A1 Development in Toronto. This pre-construction project is located at 1746 Weston Road near the Weston Road and Lawrence Avenue West intersection in the Weston neighbourhood. Once complete, Hickory Tree Tower will be a 25-storey tower […]
Lansing Square Condos by Almadev in North York
Lansing Square Condos by Almadev is a new mixed use master plan community, coming to North York. It is the reimagining of a 400,000 sq. ft. office complex in the Consumers Road Business Park into a mixed-use community where people of all ages will have places to live, work and show experiences. Lansing Square is to […]
Yonge City Square by The Gupta Group in North York
Introducing Yonge City Square Condos, a new mixed-use condominium development by Gupta Group located in the sought-after neighborhood of York Mills in North York. This pre-construction project is situated at 4050 Yonge St, just steps from the York Mills Subway Station, making it a transit-oriented development that offers easy access to public transit. The project […]
285 Condos by Altree Developments in North York
285 Condominiums is a rejuvenation to the predominantly low-rise bungalows in this area. The structure’s exterior is sure to be a spectacle in the classic, red brick, clad community. Investors can expect unit layouts to consist of one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom deluxe residences. Like ALTREE’s other developments, this project is expected to include underground parking, bicycle […]
The Wedgewood on Yonge by Sorbara Group in North York
The Wedgewood on Yonge: Your Gateway to Luxurious Living The Wedgewood on Yonge is an upcoming mixed-use condo development in North York, developed by The Sorbara Group of Companies. This sleek and modern condo rises to 38 storeys, boasting sophisticated exteriors and luxurious interiors. With a total of 451 residential units, The Wedgewood on Yonge […]
Westdale Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Sorbara Group, coming soon to 33 Walsh Avenue in North York. For Sorbara Group, Westdale Condos envisioned mixed-use, 40, 30, 25, 23, 21, and 14-story condominium complexes. Situated in the Pelmo Park – Humberlea neighbourhood of Toronto, this property is situated on the south side of […]
Move in 2024
Marlee Condos By Spotlight Development in North York
Marlee condos is a new condo development by Spotlight development currently in preconstruction at 774-782 Marlee Ave, North York,ON. Marlee Condos is an upcoming residential development by Spotlight Development, located at 2343 Eglinton Ave W in Toronto, Canada. The project is currently in the pre-construction phase and is expected to be completed in 2024. Reasons to […]