About the project
44 Broadway Avenue Condos is a new condo development by Collecdev currently in preconstruction at 44 Broadway Avenue, Toronto.
The architect in charge of the architectural and interior elements of 44 Broadway Avenue Condos development is KPMB Architects. This new condo project, which features a stone and gold-framed glass structure, is represented by St. Monica’s Roman Catholic Church and the Catholic community. In addition, buyers can expect a contemporary selection of features and finishes in each condo at 44 Broadway Avenue Condos in Toronto. This community will be located in the heart of Toronto’s midtown, close to urban conveniences. Around 40 Broadway Ave, Toronto, there are also numerous commuting options.
44 Broadway Avenue Condos offers a compelling combination of location, design, amenities, and investment potential that make it a strong choice for anyone looking for a new condo in Toronto.
Reasons to Buy
1. Prime location: Situated in the heart of Toronto’s Mount Pleasant West neighbourhood, 44 Broadway Avenue Condos is conveniently located near a wide range of urban conveniences, including shops, restaurants, schools, and more. The area also boasts excellent transit options, making it easy to get around the city.
2. Luxurious design: The building is being designed by renowned architecture firm KPMB Architects, and will feature a striking stone and gold-framed glass structure. The condos themselves will offer modern and sophisticated features and finishes, making them a stylish and comfortable place to call home.
3. Variety of floor plans: With a mix of one, two, and three-bedroom units, plus the option of a den, there is something to suit a wide range of lifestyles and needs.
4. Extensive amenities: The building will offer 823 square feet of ground floor amenities, as well as 362 square metres of amenity space on the second and sixth floors. This will include features such as an outdoor terrace, party room, and more, making it easy to entertain, relax, and enjoy your new home.
5. Integrated approach: 44 Broadway Avenue Condos is a unique development, as it is being built in partnership with St. Monica’s Roman Catholic Church and the Catholic community. This integrated approach will create a sense of community and shared values that will be felt throughout the building.
6. Strong investment potential: The Yonge and Eglinton neighbourhood is a popular and growing area of Toronto, making it a smart choice for investors. With the pre-construction phase currently underway, there is also the potential for significant appreciation in the value of your investment over time.
- Property ID 11039
- Price Price on call
- Property Type High Rise, Luxury, Pre Construction Condos
- Property status All, TBD
- Label Coming Soon
- Number of Storeys 44
- Number of Units 398
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Pre Construction Homes Toronto
- Neighborhood: North Toronto
- Postal code / ZIP: M4P 1T4
About the Builder
481 Yonge Developments Inc has proven to be successful in multiple real estate branches ranging from investments and developments to transformation and property management. Our goal is to keep developing our skills and knowledge in acquiring, developing and maintaining real estate. Together with our strategic partners, we will keep identifying opportunities and pushing boundaries. By doing so we w ...